ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:19 pm

Violence Toy 
Line of Credit

Post Re: Violence Toy
I saw a handful of these at DCon. And while I personally don't agree too much with the price tag(just yet, maybe), I did end up liking a couple body/head combinations. They're definitely a lot chunkier than I initially thought, which was kinda cool. Overall, still not something I'd own, but I was slightly persuaded to a change of opinion when seeing it in hand.

Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:23 pm
Toy Prince

xSuicide Squadx wrote:
I saw a handful of these at DCon. And while I personally don't agree too much with the price tag(just yet, maybe), I did end up liking a couple body/head combinations. They're definitely a lot chunkier than I initially thought, which was kinda cool. Overall, still not something I'd own, but I was slightly persuaded to a change of opinion when seeing it in hand.

The price sounds high, but from what I've seen the extra few bucks could easily be justified by the packaging. I haven't seen a good photo of the packages yet, but each toy comes with its own VHS-style art box.

Velocitron/Skinner Cthulhu
Karz Works Satan
MVH Dokuro DX
MVH Six-Eyed Ghoul
MVH Leviathan

Want List
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=50294

Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:45 pm
Fresh Meat

I love VHS so the boxes are a awesome addition to me. :D I like some head sculpts more than others but over all awesome mix and match.Really wanna get one soon!
I'm digging the one offs way of selling them. I do hope for some paint safe blanks in the future too!

Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:46 pm