ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Do it here for Americans. KAWS, Mr. Kozik, Pushead, Le Merde, "art toys"
Post a reply

BiterFish Paul Kaiju

Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:24 pm

[*]Image

New sculpt deserves it's own thread.General thread for releases.

Re: BiterFish Paul Kaiju

Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:45 pm

Deserving, indeed. I was very enticed by this sculpt when Paul debuted it, but seeing it in hand, and luckily owning one, I'm really lovin' it. And I thought if was a neat touch for the Biter's antenna tip to be GID. The painted versions at DCon were beautiful! Also, Melissa's artistry for the header is both playful and fantastic!
Last edited by xSuicide Squadx on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:11 am

xSuicide Squadx wrote: And I thought if was a neat touch for the Buyer's antenna tip to be GID. The painted versions at DCon were beautiful! !

Yes, this was such a cool little detail Paul popped in there. I've always been partial to those deep sea angler fish, and this guy was hard to pass up.. If there were more with the lil motor boat attachment when I got called I probably would have picked one up.. But otherwise likewise with other PK goodness sure they'll be more :)

Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:42 am

I would love to own one of these but im not paying 550 dollars for one like the current one thats up on Ebay right now lol.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:39 am

Headhunter wrote:I would love to own one of these but im not paying 550 dollars for one like the current one thats up on Ebay right now lol.

Sorry, that's not my fault.

Thanks to the many happy people who managed to score at the con!

Way more on the way folks. :wink:

Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:25 am

Paulkaiju wrote:
Headhunter wrote:I would love to own one of these but im not paying 550 dollars for one like the current one thats up on Ebay right now lol.

Sorry, that's not my fault.

Oh, that wasn't aimed at you. I know you have no control over what ppl do on the secondary market.

Your normal prices to me are fair in general for the amount of coolness you pack into your figures.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:09 pm

Biterfish looks amazing in person and has so much detail from every angle. It's a great new toy that I'll need to add to my PK collection.

Do you have a shot of the back of the header Bryce? I really like the curled up baby biter on the back of the header.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:16 pm

^^
I don't. I lifted those off PK's website. I don't know how to copy and paste instagram photos yet..so those are PK's work.

If anyone scored please post photos. Would love to see a size comparions with a boss carrion.

Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:03 pm

bryce_r wrote:^^ Would love to see a size comparions with a boss carrion.

from Paul's IG if you haven't seen yet.. Not a boss but close enough. I was thinking they were much bigger for some reason, but pleasantly surprised by the actual scale of them.

Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:22 pm

PugPie28 wrote:
bryce_r wrote:^^ Would love to see a size comparions with a boss carrion.

from Paul's IG if you haven't seen yet.. Not a boss but close enough. I was thinking they were much bigger for some reason, but pleasantly surprised by the actual scale of them.

Now you got me wondering what the offspring would look like if those two figures mated together....... XD

Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:12 pm

Biter Fish - D-Con 2015 by SeskaFuze, on ipernity

Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:22 pm

^^
nice score Nate/Maddie.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:46 pm

bryce_r wrote:^^
nice score Nate/Maddie.

Thanks Bryce! There were motorized ones. Not very many. It would be nice to see it in action.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:09 am

Bitter fish is my shit right now. Super bizarre sculpt. Just how I like it. This first release is great, love the yellow and orange rub on the tail and fins. Can't wait for more. Great job Paul.

Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:42 pm

Pretty excited for the prospect of having one of these in my home, hoping to have it match my Boss.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:22 am

Do you or anyone know if these are lotto? Or rapid fire?

Because this biterfish is amazing. Love the bright colors on the other releases but the black/silver/red? PERFECT

Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:42 am

As it stands, there's no specifics with whether it's a shop drop, or lotto. Paul's Instagram stated there'll be a lot of surprise online drops the same day, so I'm currently assuming the Biterfish will be the same.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:22 pm

xSuicide Squadx wrote:As it stands, there's no specifics with whether it's a shop drop, or lotto. Paul's Instagram stated there'll be a lot of surprise online drops the same day, so I'm currently assuming the Biterfish will be the same.

It will be straight out shop drop. :wink:

Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:37 pm

Awesome! Thank you, Paul!

Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:32 pm

the biterfish butt is my personal favorite part of the sculpt. definitely looking forward to trying for one in the upcoming drop. and fortunately its black!! :twisted:

Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:00 pm

wow... today was an epic FAIL-uuuuurrr

on the phone at work and had no way to dominate the keyboard w my wicked ninja skills.

major congrats to all lucky ones.. so many amazing toys to choose from.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:58 pm

it was a wondrous drop. and i would've been happy with the thrashout biter, or the blank, or the quiller. but i came up empty...

Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:55 pm

Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:05 pm

Such a cutie! Love this guy

Tub toy style is awesome

Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:51 pm

MoonspellxRites wrote:the biterfish butt is my personal favorite part of the sculpt.

Well, someone's going to have to post a Biterfish Butt now, because I'm super curious.
Post a reply