ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Do it here for Americans. KAWS, Mr. Kozik, Pushead, Le Merde, "art toys"
Post a reply

Re: ^o,o^ • Owl

Tue May 31, 2016 4:04 pm

Eh, I just felt like posting another one of these:
Lost in the colors.
Otus Owl owltoy buta butanohana zarab postman

Tue May 31, 2016 6:04 pm

Can never see enough of 'em...thanks!

Tue May 31, 2016 8:49 pm

Um, me too~ no reason whatsoever side view!

Tue May 31, 2016 11:20 pm

But there is a reason. The side view gives a whole other perspective to the overlay of Otus, and lets you see his, er, man parts, emerging from the engulfing owl phage. Oh, and because it is a cool toy.

Re: ^o,o^

Tue May 31, 2016 11:27 pm

evom wrote:thanks for all the awesome pics guys!!
I really appreciate the support.
I'm so psyched that some of you are into Otus!

It doesn't remind me of anything and that it pretty awesome by itself. Came out really nice. Hope I can snag a GID when they come out. The size of the feet makes it look like it stands really well which I love.

Did you sculpt it yourself?

Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:29 am

I want one of these.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:43 am

Waterbear wrote:Did you sculpt it yourself?

Yep!

Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:22 am

If only you guys knew how long and patient Evom has been in making this your head would spin.

Brent you know my feelings, this is such an amazing toy and I'm so glad it's now here.

Congrats yet again

Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:20 am

evom wrote:
Waterbear wrote:Did you sculpt it yourself?

Yep!

Neat!

It's cool when a new toy comes out that I like but it's so much better when I know the one behind it is such a nice person. I will be happy to get at least one of these in my collection.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:57 pm

I am so damn impressed with the sculpting job. Seriously, it's amazing. The expressions of the spaceman and owl are just incredible.
You can tell it was a labor of love. Grats. :mrgreen:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:02 pm

Brent, beautiful job on the sculpt and release. Your first release went under the radar for me. But I look forward to scoring one in the future.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:08 pm

Lovely toy, and your sense of color and detail are stellar! Looking forward to seeing what else you've got in your magician's hat :wink:

Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:51 am

Great job, Brent! This toy is cool in every way.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:34 pm

Waterbear wrote:It's cool when a new toy comes out that I like but it's so much better when I know the one behind it is such a nice person. I will be happy to get at least one of these in my collection.

My sentiments EXACTLY.
Well done Brent. Top notch work across the board.

Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:10 am

thanks for all the kind words guys! It really means a lot coming from great skullbrainers.

im working on getting my airbrush booth ventilation setup, so I can get this GID run done.
the way i have to set it up is kind of complicated, but it should be within the next few weeks.
Post a reply