ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Feel free to say what you really think right here.
Post a reply

Re: F**K YOU thread again

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:36 pm

I'm just dumbfounded that someone who was on an FBI watchlist, marked as an ISIS sympathizer didn't have their right to bear arms revoked. Why didn't that show up in a background check? Or did he obtain his gun illegally?
The gun debate in the US is unique and complicated. I don't think it can be compared to any other country effectively.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:43 pm

Well, I don't think that is true necessary Maddie, but I also think even having a 'debate' would be a welcome start.

And David, while I am not one to maybe complain against making blanket statements, I would say it is as much the user that bears responsibility as the machine.

Suffice it to say though, against all points, this is clearly a very serious issue that cannot go on being ignored.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:04 pm

Oh, so many targets to shoot fuck yous at on this one, the delusional kid being high on the list. I wasn't suggesting that guns were to blame, exactly, just saying that they're the best. :|

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:09 pm

At the end of the day, I think one thing we can all agree upon is FUCK MURDER.
Because that's what this was, murder. :(
I don't understand what makes someone think they are in the position to choose when someone else's life ends. It really blows my mind.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:59 pm

nefasth wrote:Fuck Religion.

Heres a reason

Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:13 pm

And with that, we conclude SKULLBRAIN 1.0! :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:10 pm

I still can't wrap my head around that one... I've been non-religious for too long to understand. :?

-sigh- But I guess you're right. Some people get so caught up in religious zealotry that they feel they need to kill others. It's ridiculous but it is a reason.
Still blows my mind, either way. I couldn't give a flying fuck about what anyone does with their lives, as long as they don't hurt anyone.

Like humping a brick? Go ahead, woman who is attracted to the Berlin Wall. Like dressing up in animal costumes and bumping uglies? Go ahead, furries.
I don't understand, but hey... At least you're not shooting up nightclubs.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:28 pm

I'm terrified I start a job tomorrow doing erosion and infiltration capacity testing outside a nuclear site, well the organization starts tomorrow, we go out to the site on Wednesday. 10 weeks Mon-Fri 10 hr days, Sort of been told I'll be fine but we'll see... West Valley NY. Is there a anti radioactive vintage toy pendant that will protect me? Fuck me if anything happens...

Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:08 pm

^ I certainly believe in the magic & energy we imbue objects with, because why the hell not?
I like to wear my micro glow Matango pendant on special occasions, just so everything will go well ;)

Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:40 pm

Fuck you teeth for biting the side of my mouth... again!

Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:59 pm

^ It's not personal, John; it's business.

Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:59 pm

^ He said TEETH not Ice-Teeth!

Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:03 pm

^ "Like!"

Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:58 pm

^^^

Don't you mean, Like?

Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:27 pm

Chris, let us know how it goes! :D Good luck, and if you start GID-ing, you better quit! :wink:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Arib8uWMWsM
Post a reply