ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Feel free to say what you really think right here.
Post a reply

Re: New Banner ??

Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:17 pm

LASH wrote:You guys are bitches, I like a rotating banner like we used to do. Keeps the board fresh :)

let me guess, you have a banner design that will make us all sing the body electric, eh?

I vote status quo...I think goofy banner designs attract undesirables. "Hey look how wacky this place is, we're CRAZY!!!"

I actually hated the current banner at first though too, and now love it...so my vote don't mean shit.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:05 pm

m3kcomp wrote:
LASH wrote:You guys are bitches, I like a rotating banner like we used to do. Keeps the board fresh :)

let me guess, you have a banner design that will make us all sing the body electric, eh?

I vote status quo...I think goofy banner designs attract undesirables. "Hey look how wacky this place is, we're CRAZY!!!"

I actually hated the current banner at first though too, and now love it...so my vote don't mean shit.

Wrong.... ;)

Nope I just like to see you guys make cool banners :)

Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:26 am

A new banner doesn't NEED to be loud and bright. Ramos' could be pretty cool and subtle w/o being boring back when.

I'm w/LASH new banner. Maybe have rules this time, black/white only or something for those w/ a problem w/ louder images?

Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:17 pm

something new please

Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:50 am

salary-man banner...

Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:24 pm

let's see some options folks. Next banner wins a prize! (to clarify - next chosen banner for the site)

Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:56 pm

Skullbrain.org*

*(new banner)
Post a reply