ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Feel free to say what you really think right here.
Post a reply

Re: Suggestions for trade system

Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:20 am

http://www.skullbrain.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10763&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=feedback

I'm man enough to admit my mistakes

:cry:

Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:45 pm

i got a suggestion for you... if you buy something don't renegg on it a few days later and then demand your paypal back. and then don't file a fucking paypal dispute then ask for a different item the next fucking day. you dumb fucking shit.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:49 pm

havingmysay wrote:i got a suggestion for you... if you buy something don't renegg on it a few days later and then demand your paypal back. and then don't file a fucking paypal dispute then ask for a different item the next fucking day. you dumb fucking shit.

Seriously? I'm guessing he doesn't want a feedback system anymore. :lol:

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:28 pm

hillsy11 wrote:
havingmysay wrote:i got a suggestion for you... if you buy something don't renegg on it a few days later and then demand your paypal back. and then don't file a fucking paypal dispute then ask for a different item the next fucking day. you dumb fucking shit.

Seriously? I'm guessing he doesn't want a feedback system anymore. :lol:

I use ignore not for people who disagree with me or flame me but to filter out people to avoid doing business with.

I won't trade with, read wanted lists from, sell to, or buy from anyone I've ignored.

Spamming to up post counts and or pimping flipper sites is a tip off not to deal with someone.

The OP has been foe listed since early October after he posted the following two vapid comments in the same thread back to back:

Shiftmechanism wrote:
kidclam wrote:"Don't give me Evils!!"

hahahah freakin Kidclam!! lol :evil:

Shiftmechanism wrote:Lol ahha freakin calvin ahahha

After reading about H.M.S. experience it was obviously a good decision.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:17 pm

Hi Krudler!
Wonder if I'm being ignored...

Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:15 pm

Joe wrote:Hi Krudler!
Wonder if I'm being ignored...

Not even close man, there's about no long time posters foe listed (or even moderate time).

Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:39 am

Hopefully this board is inclusive enough that you can be sure if anyone rips anyone off, they will be ripped to pieces. We have only had a few isolated problems, and all of them except one were resolved in a timely manner. I would suggest watching sellers for a few weeks, see what other people have to say about them, and when you feel comfortable that they are legit, then start sending money. Slow and steady wins the race.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:42 am

or better yet, go back to kid fucking robot.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:46 am

havingmysay wrote:or better yet, go back to kid fucking robot.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:34 pm

naaah.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:11 pm

Locomoco wrote:Image

Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:45 am

brianflynn wrote:Hopefully this board is inclusive enough that you can be sure if anyone rips anyone off, they will be ripped to pieces. We have only had a few isolated problems, and all of them except one were resolved in a timely manner....

Make that at least 2, actually. The problem I had with Iron Horse was never resolved, and I eventually gave up a few weeks after the threads I started (to warn other collectors) were locked.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:59 am

Maybe that was the 1 he was talking about.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:04 am

Don't think so. The thread was locked, I was told to resolve it via PMs. I tried, with the help of a cool board member who offered to act as intermediary. I quietly gave up after a couple of months, and this is the first time I've mentioned it since. I hope nobody else got burned.

So yeah, I'll buck the trend and say I think a trade feedback thread is a good idea. But I also think we should actively welcome people from Kiddrobot and encourage people to post pics of any toy they collect, in order to encourage cross-pollenation and grow what seems to be a shrinking neo-kaiju collector base. But I think I'm a bit too much of a pragmatist and am pretty sure those opinions put me in the minority ;)

Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:51 am

Good to hear your opinion Andy. And its a pity you havnt worked out your problem with Iron horse, I have dealt with him and found him very accommodating. I dont think he tunes in that much, but for what its worth, Hey man whats up?
Post a reply