ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Feel free to say what you really think right here.
Post a reply

Super7 Astro-Mu Status

Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:57 pm

So, what ever happened to these? They were hinted at in the mook's Astro-Mu article as coming out this year, but there hasn't been any mention since.

Re: Super7 Astro-Mu Status

Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:17 am

i asked a while back, they said that the process for these was taking a long time but they are still happening. hopefully the status hasent changed since then....definatley looking forward to these.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:39 pm

Flatline wrote:i asked a while back, they said that the process for these was taking a long time but they are still happening. hopefully the status hasent changed since then....definatley looking forward to these.

me too. i've been wanting some astro-mu since reading about them in the mook (yes, i'm still new to a lot of vintage stuff, so will admit that i hadn't ever heard of these prior to the mook), but i don't have the connections (or the bank account) to ever obtain any of them. and the convex tributes just don't feel right to me.

i'm another sitting in the boat, waiting on this to come true!

Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:09 am

one day...one day. this stuff takes so much longer than you can imagine.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Any news?

Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:35 pm

explain this to me cause i am more then intrigued even if the thread is 4 years old on updates

Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:43 pm

Get the mook. \":)\"

Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:45 pm

I have the Mook I need to look it back over apparently

Thu May 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Nothing, then, I suppose? That kind of sucks.
Post a reply