ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Feel free to say what you really think right here.
Post a reply

emailing from message board busted

Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:18 am

i've tried a couple times to send josh an email through the message board on different browsers and it just hangs when i hit the send button

Re: emailing from message board busted

Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:20 pm

Not sure if this is related but I am not receiving my topic or PM notifications either. I looked in my control panels and it says I am still subsrcibed to them but when I come back to the boards I am still signed in and new stuff has been posted and I got nothing in my e-mail.......?????

Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:27 pm

dr_tongues_toys wrote:Not sure if this is related but I am not receiving my topic or PM notifications either. I looked in my control panels and it says I am still subsrcibed to them but when I come back to the boards I am still signed in and new stuff has been posted and I got nothing in my e-mail.......?????

I've gotten use to that problem for months now.
One day I just stopped receiving emails when I get a new PM.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Joe wrote:
dr_tongues_toys wrote:Not sure if this is related but I am not receiving my topic or PM notifications either. I looked in my control panels and it says I am still subsrcibed to them but when I come back to the boards I am still signed in and new stuff has been posted and I got nothing in my e-mail.......?????

Are you getting e-mails about replies to threads you have posted too? Those stopped also.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:37 pm

dr_tongues_toys wrote:
Joe wrote:

Are you getting e-mails about replies to threads you have posted too? Those stopped also.

Don't have that option checked.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:45 pm

I do :x

Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:30 pm

yah no pm notifications either
noticed it the other day

Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:12 pm

same here, no PM and no post reply notifications

Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:05 am

I get PM notifications.
But usually the next day, after I've already gotten them.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:15 am

haven't gotten PM notifications since the day the design got upgraded.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:22 am

I received a PM a few minutes ago...and an email notification.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:38 am

datadub wrote:haven't gotten PM notifications since the day the design got upgraded.

Yea, I think that was my case too.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:06 pm

I will have our resident genius look into this soon.

Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:06 pm

My PM and Topic notifications just broke a couple days ago too...
Thanks!
Abe

Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Im now recieving this message on everypage after getting a PM earlier (w no email notification)
Private messages
0 new messages, -1 unread messages

Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Hmmmm its taking over night to a day to get PMs out of my Outbox to the members...

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:07 pm

redhanded wrote:Hmmmm its taking over night to a day to get PMs out of my Outbox to the members...

Pm's don't get delivered until the recipient logs in.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Pogue wrote:
redhanded wrote:Hmmmm its taking over night to a day to get PMs out of my Outbox to the members...

Well SOB, I didn't think about that.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:17 am

redhanded wrote:
Pogue wrote:

Well SOB, I didn't think about that.

in addition, the pm sits in the outbox until the recipient reads it. at least it does for me.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:43 pm

im not bitching, i was just gonna leave it as is but since there may be an issue im chiming in... would this explain why iv e mailed pogue twice and never got a response? this actually might explain the reason for my e mails also.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Noticed this just recently - only that the board tells me "E-mail has been sent" when it actually hasn't been. :|

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:52 pm

it is working on my end but I will take a look at it this week.

If you want to get in touch with S7 staff it is always better to email us direct. Just use the our 1st name plus @super7store.com as in glenn@super7store.com.

I have filters set up on the skullbrain domain so sometimes direct emails get filtered out and I won't see them for awhile. I have also been out sick for 4 days so I might just be behind too.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Pogue wrote:I have also been out sick for 4 days so I might just be behind too.

Hope you are feeling better :!:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:06 am

has there been any work on this? many of us are still not receiving email notifications. please help!
Post a reply