ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Feel free to say what you really think right here.
Post a reply

package received

Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:11 pm

edited.

Thanks Grzzli Atom!
Last edited by Cubensis on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Scammed?

Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Atom is definitely legit. I'd really give him the benefit of the doubt before clogging up his paypal.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:39 pm

I have bought and received my item with no problems in the past. A broken tail bone? That's horrible. He is probably resting and trying to heal. I am sure there is a logical explanation for this.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:49 pm

I understand your concern, but titling a thread "Scammed?" sets a weary precedent for any future transactions Mr. Grzlli Atom might be apart of.

I'd be patient, especially when he's gotten back to you and stated that he's in a position of limited mobility.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:19 pm

I've purchased from him in the past, and he was slow to ship out, but pretty up front about it at the time. I think I sent him a couple of reminders before he shipped. He probably thought he could ship your item quickly, and that turned out not to be the case. Sometimes you just have to be patient with people.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:14 am

HEY! Yeah I actually sent Cube' the tracking today, No hard feelings for being worried I understand. I got boned out of a Green Koji Deathra on ebay recently, No idea where the little guy is and too late to claim! And thanks for backing me up guys I'm a super slow shipper but I try to make it work. The tail bone is definitely making it harder, That and having no money to really do anything about fixing it suck!

Oh and thanks to mother nature for the blizzard!! Life is gonna be fun hobbling around NYC in a foot of snow! :x

Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:23 am

Thank you everybodyl. When I heard about the tailbone incident, I felt horrible and definitely planned on giving it a few weeks anyways... I wouldn't wanna rush someone in that position at all. Jus started getting worried a month after that. But its a busy time of year, and now we got this storm on our hands, both being in New England.

Atom is the man tho. Thanks for understanding, as well as the update!

Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Feel Better Griz!

Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Thanks buddy!

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:08 am

sorry to hear about the injury mr griz, hope you feel better soon!
Post a reply