ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Feel free to say what you really think right here.
Post a reply

New to forum

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Hey everybody,
Just wanted to say a proper big Hello!! Thanks for letting me in here and I'm very stoked to be here and unworthy at the same time!! A lot of you have been very nice so thank you for that! And sorry for "jumping the gun" a little, got a little too excited and wanted to find some other Booska collectors out there, didn't mean to step on any toes or break any unwritten forum etiquette!!! I'm just trying to get back into a little collecting again! Been a while!
Thanks again guys for all the help so far!
-diana

Re: New to forum

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:17 pm

what up

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:03 pm

welcome to the board

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:20 pm

Welcome to the board! Take everything with a grain of salt for a while ;)

Just have fun!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:42 pm

welcome to the fray!

def read up on the threads to get a feel of how this machine works.

Read..Contribute..Consume..Enjoy!

8)

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Hahahaha, I can't believe you fell into this trap, now you are trapped forever, just like the rest of us.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:42 pm

wait....someone was nice to you? who was that? :lol:

welcome to Skullbrain...! :twisted:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:49 pm

I saw that you described yourself as a "dough-puncher" in your profile. Does that mean you're a baker? This is definitely the right place for some Booska-love! 8)

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Hell my first post was a want list and kind board members responded nicely to it (even got two wants right away). Don't be discouraged, welcome to the board. What do you bake?Someone said you're a baker? I love baked good, especially the pastry/dessert kind.... :lol:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:04 pm

You are in luck Lixx. She makes pastries among other things as well.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:22 pm

good. normally newbs to Skullbrain that bake ship a box of their goods to the next show which happens to be coming up on January. 29th.

Please send to Super 7 Store

please make enough for around 50 people. but no nuts. i'm allergic to nuts. :wink:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! Dean and Lixx, yes, my day job is a baker. We scratch bake croissants, danish plus the classics-ding dongs, pop tarts. And yeah toybot I will have to fed-ex you dudes some homemade pop tarts some time!
And yeah Mike, I already am tight on monies helping my friend start the bakery! But can't help it!!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Ooooh, home-made pop tarts! Is this the best newbie introduction in memory or what? :D Welcome to the board!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Here's a weird Butanohana Booska:

Here's a Toygraph one driving a racing car:

Here's a US Toys one:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:30 am

hi, I've finally got the issues with my SB account activation, so after a year or so, I am here as a 'new' member. I'm sure I've dealt with some of you off-forum in the past, but looking forward to spreading the kaiju love in a more direct fashion! :o

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:24 pm

woot MTL for the win!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Second that, I hope they recover some D before the playoffs. Nice to see some other Montrealers on here, I can't even describe how much I miss Camion de Pompier (on Ontario) :(

Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:23 pm

ultrakaiju wrote:I can't even describe how much I miss Camion de Pompier (on Ontario) :(
How come :lol:

.. et bienvenue !

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:35 am

Thanks! :wink: I think a part of me died when I tried to go to Camion and they were shut. I waited for weeks hoping it was just renovations. Not just the toys either, the movies and art there were great (as my wallet remembers, lol). The NDG location doesn't really live up to the legacy of its bigger brother.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:13 pm

As the previous owner of camion, thanks. :) I had less and less time for it once we moved (had had another full-time job for a few months prior to the move) and ended up selling it in March last year. Give some time to the new owners, they're just getting into kaiju... And welcome to sb!

Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:06 am

ahhhh camiondepompier !!! i remember the good old time where you buy here to sold in your shop :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:23 am

Aaaah, good ol' kik. Good ol' full o' shit kik. That happened a grand total of two or three times, and you get 100 pokemon points if you find a single person I hadn't warned I was purchasing for resale.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:07 am

i love you so much terence :D

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:26 pm

rhinomilk wrote:what up

Figures Jeff would be the first to welcome a girl to the boards. :lol:
Beware of rhino, he is no good. :twisted:
And welcome to the board.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Where's the bakery at?