ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Feel free to say what you really think right here.
Post a reply

Re: F**K YOU thread again

Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:56 am

Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:19 pm

toothaction wrote:

It's... it's beautiful

Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:07 pm

hellointerloper wrote:
foto junkaay wrote:My rant worked!! Yayayayayayayayayayayay!

Sometimes nothing is better than ranting.

As for my FUCK YOU..... Fuck you to the person who decided it'd be fun to steal their workplace's credit card swipe info, make a duplicate of my credit card, and take it on a $900 adventure through CT, NJ, and NY.
Got my new card in the mail, but still waiting for Wells Fargo to conclude their investigation.

I'm sorry that happened Maddie. I wish that person inoperable brain parasites for stealing from you.

Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:53 am

hellointerloper wrote:
As for my FUCK YOU..... Fuck you to the person who decided it'd be fun to steal their workplace's credit card swipe info, make a duplicate of my credit card, and take it on a $900 adventure through CT, NJ, and NY.
Got my new card in the mail, but still waiting for Wells Fargo to conclude their investigation.

That sucks! I hope you get it sorted! This has happened to me before too, but this was someone I knew that took my card info down and spent about $2k on random ass shit online.

Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:52 pm

A big FUCK YOU to flippers, I hate seeing this on eBay, missing out on this really stung and seeing it go to a person that will only appreciate the 100s in profit stings even worse, wish people could restrain from supporting flippers but I bet it ends up selling for over $700... Sucks

Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:22 pm

The flippers fuck us all. Fuck flippers.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:42 am

Wouldn't flipping be posting it with a Buy It Now price of $300/$400/whatever? A starting bid of $9.99 seems pretty fair to me

Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:50 am

badteethcomics wrote:Wouldn't flipping be posting it with a Buy It Now price of $300/$400/whatever? A starting bid of $9.99 seems pretty fair to me

Is it already time for that argument again?

$9.99 starting bid is fair . . . Letting the OCD asshats desperate for the latest hot shit fight it out for the chance to overpay is even fairer!

Someone always does! :twisted:

Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:02 am

badteethcomics wrote:Wouldn't flipping be posting it with a Buy It Now price of $300/$400/whatever? A starting bid of $9.99 seems pretty fair to me

So putting it on up for auction the same day you get it in the mail from the artist isn't flipping as long as the price starts low? I guess the fact it's already up to nearly triple the retail price and isn't even over yet doesn't matter either?

Whether someone thinks flipping is good or bad should always be up to that individual person. But entering a lotto and winning 1 of 20 pieces out of several hundred entries then tossing it up for auction a few hours after it shows up in the mail is pretty much the definition of flipping.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:46 am

Yeah, like they'd let that auction ride if it capped at $9.99. :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:12 am

At least it's only $30 to ship... :roll:

Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:15 am

Because that flipper won the lottery, someone that would have loved that MEATS and kept it forever DIDN'T win one.

Buy toys because you want them. Not because you want to profit on the aftermarket.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:45 am

Fuck my god damn fucking neighbors who the only thing preventing me from going over and literally beating the living shit out of the passive aggressive guy who lives there is my girlfriend and her family who are the 'home owners'.

Pretty much allow their little shit dogs (one being a chihauhau) to piss all over the side of our lawn and gardens, who pretended to be Kim's friends and saw us working hard planting last year and AGREED NOT to do this to our face, but continue to non stop to let the dogs pee and even encourage them (even at one point digging a path for them in the snow this winter to continue pissing all over our yard). Eventually I got tired of this and listening to the complaints so I said to Kim "Be firm with them or turn them in- obviosuly they still don't get it" Yadda yadda yadda.... Kim writes them a firm but still nice email (I told her to go over there not be passive) and they flip out, but instead of talking to us they call Kim parents the actually owners of the property (this guy is a a real estate agent and a horrible one at that btw) and threaten them with tearing down our fence which they claim is on their property- we measured it's not.

Further more all I hear about 24-7 is what a psycho this guy is- Kim has 5 cameras on them and they blanatantly look into our house, stage loud conversations when we are outside how they are going to tear our fence down, I gets reports 24-7 about dogs still pissing on the lawn, guy's throwing rocks out our house- the whole nine BUT I'm forbidden from doing the 'guy thing' which in my book is a right cross across this guys big fat pumpkinhead and planting him on his ass. I can't stand passive aggressiveness and non confrontation and just letting people do whatever they want. This is why I knock people over on sidewalks that walk 4-5 deep and don't move over to the right. Then they say "Excuse me?" outraged and I say "Yeah excuse you..." If this makes me a knuckledragger then so be it, but fear of 'WTF is this guy going to do' is a strong motivator in stopping people doing passive aggressive bullshit.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:24 pm

Waterbear wrote:

So putting it on up for auction the same day you get it in the mail from the artist isn't flipping as long as the price starts low? I guess the fact it's already up to nearly triple the retail price and isn't even over yet doesn't matter either?

Yikes.. I wasn't aware of the timeline or the lottery details. I haven't been keeping my eye on this toy.. My mistake. I didn't realize there would be so many bids on it either. My experience with eBay has been listing things for $2 and having them sell for... $2! Didn't realize toys on eBay had crazy bidding wars.

Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:16 am

Lixx, I recently watched three hours of a show called Fear Thy Neighbor... Basically a show about where neighbor feuds go overboard because someone in the feud is a fucking psycho deep down inside.
If your neighbor really is a psycho, I wouldn't mess with him. If they're already doing all this passive aggressive shit and looking at your property like creeps, they're already off the deep end. Just call the police if they keep violating your boundaries and killing off your yard with dog piss. (I have a chihuahua and I swear, his piss is acid. He's killed off a whole branch of an evergreen tree because he pees on it repeatedly.) Get a town official to verify your property boundaries and then they have nothing to go on about the fence argument.
Use the authorities to get your way and don't turn it personal.

Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 pm

hellointerloper wrote:Lixx, I recently watched three hours of a show called Fear Thy Neighbor... Basically a show about where neighbor feuds go overboard because someone in the feud is a fucking psycho deep down inside.
If your neighbor really is a psycho, I wouldn't mess with him. If they're already doing all this passive aggressive shit and looking at your property like creeps, they're already off the deep end. Just call the police if they keep violating your boundaries and killing off your yard with dog piss. (I have a chihuahua and I swear, his piss is acid. He's killed off a whole branch of an evergreen tree because he pees on it repeatedly.) Get a town official to verify your property boundaries and then they have nothing to go on about the fence argument.
Use the authorities to get your way and don't turn it personal.

Yeah believe me as much as I want to destroy this guy I know deep down I'm the one with more to lose. I literally graduate in two weeks, got to start applying for jobs, can't have a nice assult record to go with that- believe me though the fantasy is stil lthere though lol.

I would go that route (police, city officials) and Kim is also down to go that route BUT her parents are the home owners and they want to sit tight till this guy makes a mistake. Also I don't think the city and police would be much good. We've gone over our options with the city regarding the dogs, and police are useless. I mean it takes them forever to respond to just a burglary, I can imagine neighbor dispute is even lower on the response. I just can't stand to see Kim upset- she put so much hard work into this house and to see it destroyed, her upset, then these people laughing it up, constantly flipping off the cameras (which we had to put up because they kept fucking with shit) and then being told I have to sit tight. Yeah I'm a race-car in the red.

It's just an insane situation as this nutjob will get in the car, follow us sometimes, do weird things like get in his car pull out of the driveway and angle his lights into our windows at night. But I have to sit tight and wait for him to make a 'real' mistake.

Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:56 pm

badteethcomics wrote:
Waterbear wrote:

Yikes.. I wasn't aware of the timeline or the lottery details. I haven't been keeping my eye on this toy.. My mistake. I didn't realize there would be so many bids on it either. My experience with eBay has been listing things for $2 and having them sell for... $2! Didn't realize toys on eBay had crazy bidding wars.

Yeah people were just getting theirs in the mail when that auction went up. Ended for around $1,200 bucks over the lottery price. Pretty brutal.

Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:57 am

$1500 for the just-released second production release? Beyond idiotic

Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:43 am

The world of sohfoobee these days. Alas.

Us hep cats and oldtimers just don't know what is sick and with it these days. I think I will stay happily ignorant with my "toy" toys.

Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:21 am

Waterbear wrote:Ended for around $1,200 bucks over the lottery price. Pretty brutal.

SUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:08 am

Russblue11 wrote:$1500 for the just-released second production release? Beyond idiotic

Yeah, it's pretty hilarious :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:16 am

LOL fuck finishing school! Obviously the real path to financial salvation is to just flip the hyped up hot shit (i.e often not so hot and just hyped) add the hash tags: bemon, hxs, zollmen, mvh, etc....instant bankroll. :roll:
Last edited by Lixx on Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:06 pm

What the bloody hell. That toy isn't going to be worth anywhere near that much in a few months (not that it should even be worth that now), so once the hype wears off and it's not cool anymore... well, that buyer will be shit out of luck.
Still, disgusting all around.
Here I am, about to graduate school either in May or August (depends if my migraines continue to kick my ass) and literally having anxiety about my financial future, and someone is blowing cash on a piece of plastic.
Just throw that $1,500 my way, Mr. Buyer. My car has no A/C and it's gonna get hot out soon.

Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:14 pm

FUUUUUUCK YOUUUUU... Dude it's been what 4 days??!?
MajorMaxim2011 you can eat my balls.

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:29 am

Yea flippers suck. Byt why do you guys keep posting live auctions?
Post a reply