ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Feel free to say what you really think right here.
Post a reply

new to the forum

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:16 am

Just wanted to officially introduce myself here.
Been into collecting toys for a while, but was into other toys that need not be named.
But after getting my first Super7 toy, Garuru, and seeing the difference in quality and overall execution, the switch happened quickly.
And thanks to ebay, I've been able to sell off those other toys and fund my kaiju collection/obession. :twisted:

Re: new to the forum

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:34 am

Welcome!
We'll see how smart this move is when you check your bank account a year from now. :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:16 am

Welcome.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:43 am

plastichunter wrote:Welcome!
We'll see how smart this move is when you check your bank account a year from now. :lol:

or in a month or two...

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:10 pm

Welcome to the board and the last days of a clean obessions free life lol

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:17 pm

Welcome, and get ready for nothing but top ramen and wishing you lived on the west coast..

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:21 pm

useless toys wrote:Welcome, and get ready for nothing but top ramen and wishing you lived on the west coast..

You can still afford Top Ramen... jealous lol

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:38 pm

i have switched to bottom ramen since joining this forum

Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Thanks everyone.
My bank account and the mailman have their work cut out for themselves.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:16 pm

I had to sell all my ramen last week to cover my eBay bill. :evil:

Welcome chimmychazz! :D

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:16 pm

When times get really tough you can go to Denny's and ask for a cup of hot water. Mix in some of the ketchup they have at the table and add the free crackers. Toy collectors tomato soup!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Great recipe Daimyo! I still have a few organs left in my for sale thread, grab 'em while they are cold :)

Welcome chimmychazz!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Welcome!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Daimyo wrote:When times get really tough you can go to Denny's and ask for a cup of hot water. Mix in some of the ketchup they have at the table and add the free crackers. Toy collectors tomato soup!

You just described the cabbage soup at Big Boy.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:27 pm

I'm even newer to the forum. I have been collecting Kaiju for a couple of years and decided this year to shell out the cash for the SSSS. :)
Post a reply