ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Feel free to say what you really think right here.
Post a reply

ATTN Super7 customer support...

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:55 pm

...please contact me? Thanks.

Re: ATTN Super7 customer support...

Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Most of them will be in San Diego until early next week. Good luck.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Why don't you just call the store? I never understand why people post that they need help from Super7 without calling. It's so easy.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:42 pm

bryce_r wrote:Why don't you just call the store? I never understand why people post that they need help from Super7 without calling. It's so easy.

Not saying it's the case, but if it were me I wouldn't want to pay for a long-distance call. Yeah, I know, I'm the 2nd to last person on earth not to have a cell phone. So what?

Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:58 pm

bryce_r wrote:Why don't you just call the store?
What makes you assume that I didn't?

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:13 pm

---NT--- wrote:
bryce_r wrote:Why don't you just call the store? I never understand why people post that they need help from Super7 without calling. It's so easy.

Not saying it's the case, but if it were me I wouldn't want to pay for a long-distance call. Yeah, I know, I'm the 2nd to last person on earth not to have a cell phone. So what?

I know the feeling. Guess that makes me the third.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Roger wrote:
bryce_r wrote:Why don't you just call the store?
What makes you assume that I didn't?

Hey Roger, did you call the Post St. location or the new Haight St. Location? The Haight St. number is (415)553-6155. If you called the Haight St. location someone should have answered. We're here from 11-7 everyday.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Aaron wrote:Hey Roger, did you call the Post St. location or the new Haight St. Location? The Haight St. number is (415)553-6155. If you called the Haight St. location someone should have answered. We're here from 11-7 everyday.
I called the "shipping" line listed here at roughly 3 PM your time:

http://super7store.com/store-locations

Nobody answered and I left a voice mail.

On July 5.

(There's more to this. All I'm trying to get is a status update from the store manager, please. Thank you.)

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Roger wrote:
Aaron wrote:Hey Roger, did you call the Post St. location or the new Haight St. Location? The Haight St. number is (415)553-6155. If you called the Haight St. location someone should have answered. We're here from 11-7 everyday.
I called the "shipping" line listed here at roughly 3 PM your time:

http://super7store.com/store-locations

Nobody answered and I left a voice mail.

On July 5.

(There's more to this. All I'm trying to get is a status update from the store manager, please. Thank you.)

I'm not going in tomorrow, but I'll definitely pass this information over to Luke (the store manager). The site hasn't been updated yet, but our shipping has moved over to our physical store location as of June 30th. I know you've already tried getting in contact with the store and I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but your best bet is to call the Haight St. location tomorrow or send Luke an e-mail at luke@super7store.com.
Post a reply