ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Feel free to say what you really think right here.
Post a reply

New member saying Hi

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:34 am

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to give a formal shout out to my now fellow collectors and let you all know how much I appreciate and am in awe of your dedication to this crazy ass hobby. I've only just started collecting several months ago but have been fortunate enough to hit the ground running with some beginner's luck. I only hope to one day be able to match you all in knowledge and shelf space!

So, with that being said, please excuse me if I step on some toes or hold up the lunch line. I'm only just conquering the proverbial wall of toy collecting.

b

Re: New member saying Hi

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:43 am

well hello back and its nice to meet you triple b

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:44 am

Welcome aboard, dude. 8)

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:46 am

Welcome!

Thank you for introducing yourself. Do yourself and us a favor and read the FAQs especially rules and unwritten rules.

Get to know the board and the types of toys we collect before posting anything about d.unnies or other platform toys.

refrain from asking for a bunch of hard to get toys. Don't worry, if you hang out and get to know the community, you will have access to more toys that you know what to do with.

thank you

Kirkland

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:59 am

toybotstudios wrote:Don't worry, if you hang out and get to know the community, you will have access to more toys that you know what to do with.

tRUTH!

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:07 am

Welcome BBB ! :)

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Thanks guys! I know enough NOT to be asking about the next drop of KR x South Park or for a full roster of Plush Kozik Labbits... I get that much.

You guys are awesome. See some of you at nycc.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay!

8)

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:26 am

Hey BBB, welcome and hope to see you at NYCC.
Post a reply