ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Feel free to say what you really think right here.
Post a reply

SkullTwitter

Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:02 pm

I'm not sure who manages the board, but I wonder if it would be possible to add a link to our Twitter pages to the user profiles? At this point it's clearly used by a lot more board members than some of the older messenger services re: toy news, etc.

Re: SkullTwitter

Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:27 pm

i want this... please!!!

Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Wait. Dean has Twitter?

Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:34 pm

I have a list of stuff that I should be talking to S7's developer about soon as far as the board is concerned. I'll add this to the list.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:37 pm

hells yeah!!!... also my twitter is toysaresanity... kind of like my website http://www.toysaresanity.com ...
that concludes this cheap plug

Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Joe wrote:Wait. Dean has Twitter?

Dean got over himself. Resistance is futile.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:54 pm

If you have both a twitter and facebook account, you should link them so you don't have to jump on both. Guys like Dril and Rich tweet and I get their feed on my facebook page.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:04 pm

dean i am now following you... as for facebook i do not have this thing you speak of it impedes on my sleeping around

Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:08 pm

x
Last edited by Dean on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:10 pm

i would say im a mixed bag of complaining about comics and talking posi about toys... and the occassional shitty remark about lying ex girlfriends

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:27 am

TiredChildren wrote:I have a list of stuff that I should be talking to S7's developer about soon as far as the board is concerned. I'll add this to the list.

I think they're fine. Now me on the other hand...

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:27 am

666doll wrote:
TiredChildren wrote:I have a list of stuff that I should be talking to S7's developer about soon as far as the board is concerned. I'll add this to the list.

I think they're fine. Now me on the other hand...

:?: I don't follow.
Post a reply