ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Feel free to say what you really think right here.
Post a reply

Oh yeah we're new here

Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Just realized that we never officially introduced ourselves...
Kaijuphotobooth is a joint effort between Whitney and Brian, who have combined their toy collections in love!

We love to take photos of our toys, bring them with us in our pockets to work, and marvel at them on display all over the house.
From new vinyl/resin toys to vintage goodness to most recently puzzles, the weirder the better ;)

General likes: cometdebris, Crystar, Bravestarr, Strawberry Shortcake, kappas, space, any movies with Toshiro Mifune, monsters, Burgertime, knock off toy lines, mysterious Canadian variants, sunguts, spectatron

General dislikes: vampires (they're played out), puzzles that are missing pieces, action figures without their bits... legos and pez...

Hello to one and all and nice to meet you!
Its great to have friends in the world of adults who play with toys!

Oh yeah, I forgot... here we are!
we're dorks. that's burgerbuns, he's great.

Re: Oh yeah we're new here

Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:14 am

Hey guys awesome meeting back in November.
Come back any time.

Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:36 am

kaijuphotobooth wrote:General dislikes: legos

boooooh!

Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:33 am

Ultra999 wrote:
kaijuphotobooth wrote:General dislikes: legos

boooooh!

more for you ;)

Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:37 am

All my plan is coming together perfectly! Soon I will have all the lost puzzle pieces and missing toy parts in the world mwahahaha :twisted:

Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:40 am

ultrakaiju wrote:All my plan is coming together perfectly! Soon I will have all the lost puzzle pieces and missing toy parts in the world mwahahaha :twisted:

oh yeah then what?
Post a reply