ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Do it here for Americans. KAWS, Mr. Kozik, Pushead, Le Merde, "art toys"
Post a reply

Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 am

Skully Me Blue with extra brain just showed up, sweet crap! Heavy too, this would be my first resin figure, but now it serves 2 purposes. 1-Looks cool, 2- Throw at theives heads during break in as protection.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:45 am

BloodDrinker6969 wrote:2- Throw at theives heads during break in as protection.

Le Merde figures are built to last! My Hollis Price figure has taken a dive twice and it's still intact.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:33 pm

dr0ss wrote:
BloodDrinker6969 wrote:2- Throw at theives heads during break in as protection.

Le Merde figures are built to last! My Hollis Price figure has taken a dive twice and it's still intact.

They are triple coated for UV and falling over protection. Everyone in the USA should be getting theirs today. International orders should get them by Friday.

If you subscribe to my newsletter on my site I send out all info on releases.

Thanks again dudes!

Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:39 pm

I was going to ask if resin has the same rules as vinyl when it comes to the sun. So I can totally prop this up in my window to get the power of it's clear-blue-power?

Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:52 pm

BloodDrinker6969 wrote:I was going to ask if resin has the same rules as vinyl when it comes to the sun. So I can totally prop this up in my window to get the power of it's clear-blue-power?

So says the varnish I use. It incorporates a system of Ultraviolet filters and Light Stabilizers UVLS for protection from UV damage. Only time will tell though. 3 coats is pretty promising I would think.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:27 pm

Damn, I missed out on these guys! :x

Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:38 pm

Hujili's Ghost is a Classic!

Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:43 pm

crap dude...our package showed up today. nice solid piece...pretty, clear, bloody and rock-n-roll hair. shit. this piece nailed me.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:55 pm

tavaro wrote:Hujili's Ghost is a Classic!

I hope some more of these are on the way...I'm still missing this guy.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pm

LeMerde is setting the standard with these hand cast resin figures.

The paint on these and attention to detail is second to none. Im really liking the painted Merde Figs.

Did the Malignus Youth come w/ a cloth bag?

Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:18 pm

tavaro wrote:Did the Malignus Youth come w/ a cloth bag?

Nope

Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:09 am

tavaro wrote:LeMerde is setting the standard with these hand cast resin figures.

+1

Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:47 pm

Mmmmmm sweet grape juice! (not my pic, from Le Merde's site)

Anyone else get in on this? I wasn't gonna mention it since there were only 15, but it's been sitting around all day!!! (since like 12 AM)

Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:53 pm

these are looking very nice!

will go great w/ blue hujili's ghost 8)

Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:53 pm

looks soooo good!!! :twisted:

Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:58 pm

BloodDrinker6969 wrote:Mmmmmm sweet grape juice! (not my pic, from Le Merde's site)

Anyone else get in on this? I wasn't gonna mention it since there were only 15, but it's been sitting around all day!!! (since like 12 AM)

Got my order in and a confirmation email. Hopefully they don't get oversold and I get one.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:07 pm

Same here. They sold out fast. Think we're ok with confirmations but who knows.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:30 pm

These came up earlier than I thought; around 11pm Central instead of Midnite. Let's hope they have an inventory based system.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:42 pm

These popped up at around Midnight EST but the store is in Texas or something...

Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:59 pm

Yeah they did come up earlier than I thought too. I figured they'd pop up around 3 am east coast time, but I pulled the page up at midnight just to be certain and there they were.

Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:43 am

damn, missed another one :cry:

Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:30 am

In case any one was wondering where the name for this fig came from. myspace.com/malignus youth
These guys killed it every time and so does Le Merde.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:27 am

nice piece.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:46 am

I really want to know what the Halloween exclusive is gonna be!

Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:49 am

Go check out vinyl pulse they have pics of it.
Post a reply