ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Upcoming Secret Base Releases

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:39 pm

I thought since we have threads for RxH and Gargamel that we should also have one for Secret Base...

¥5250 - available through mail order :)
Last edited by gatchabert on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: New Secret Base

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:42 pm

I'm surprised you didn't post a pic with the splatter one as well ;)

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:58 pm

gatchabert wrote:I'm surprised you didn't post a pic with the splatter one as well ;)

Believe me, if I had one I would have :( :cry:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Props to Hiddy, Met him at winterfest 2011. Cood man, took picture with him... :D

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:57 pm

This is a gorgeous release, although a black bag would have been my preference. I think I was too late on this one tho.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:00 pm

Mutonismyfriend wrote:I think I was too late on this one tho.

:( not the super collector. That is sad. Good luck!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Carl, I think you know enough people who can make that bag black for you. Hope you're not too late.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:08 pm

oooh, a black bag would have been nice! those bloodsplatters were serious business to get huh?

Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:54 pm

I agree with the black bag. I think I have an extra which i'll just switch out. Can't wait to see which one I get.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 am

Marbled is the new glitter.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:36 am

petitetoilonrouge wrote:Marbled is the new glitter.

I have no issue with that except I hope they don't just quit.. I feel like they get these cool new ideas or methods and then forget about them like the bunny they got the kids for easter, which sucks.
I'd love to see some new colored GID's w an LED inside, or colored GID marbled with (well, now that I think of it another color GID)
Another color... IDK I'm not Hiddy, but I wish the excitement and effort that went into each new process could be applied to mixing the pallate.
I'm not complaining abany of the releases, just hoping we see more awesomeness.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:47 am

silent killer wrote:
petitetoilonrouge wrote:Marbled is the new glitter.

I have no issue with that except I hope they don't just quit.. I feel like they get these cool new ideas or methods and then forget about them like the bunny they got the kids for easter, which sucks.
I'd love to see some new colored GID's w an LED inside, or colored GID marbled with (well, now that I think of it another color GID)
Another color... IDK I'm not Hiddy, but I wish the excitement and effort that went into each new process could be applied to mixing the pallate.
I'm not complaining abany of the releases, just hoping we see more awesomeness.

I love the idea of the marbled GID. If they did the blue, with a marbled orange or something similar that you could only see the marbled in the dark.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:13 am

Marbling... The new black

Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:29 am

up now at lulubell!!

65.00 w/o shipping included.

8)

Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:19 pm

is Secrete Base the first to do the "marble" vinyl? It looks awesome!!!

Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:48 pm

i know iv at least seen it in a hedorah before.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:51 pm

There's been several different figures cast in marbled vinyl.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:18 pm

---NT--- wrote:There's been several different figures cast in marbled vinyl.

First time I noticed it was on Vinyl Junkie figures, specifically the pumpkin head dude.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Attention MORI!!! Where's my marble Mutant Chaos and giant lucky cat??? :)

Can they do marble GID? :shock:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:25 pm

mangakaben wrote:Can they do marble GID? :shock:

There has been marbled GID (Pushead) and more is scheduled with the Balzac Bagmen pre-order that SWW had up.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:29 pm

living dead wrote:

There has been marbled GID (Pushead) and more is scheduled with the Balzac Bagmen pre-order that SWW had up.

Then of course there is the extremely rare Crazy-Grow-C - the mutant offspring of THREE different colored GID's marbled together to bring after dark insanity to a toy collection near you!

Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Mutonismyfriend wrote:
living dead wrote:

Then of course there is the extremely rare Crazy-Grow-C - the mutant offspring of THREE different colored GID's marbled together to bring after dark insanity to a toy collection near you!

:shock: :shock: :shock: .......... :mrgreen:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:08 am

Mutonismyfriend wrote:Then of course there is the extremely rare Crazy-Grow-C - the mutant offspring of THREE different colored GID's marbled together to bring after dark insanity to a toy collection near you!

Wait... What????
What sculpt was this, where when? pics?

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:10 am

yea, id like to get in line for this Crazy-Grow-C you all speak of.

:twisted:
Post a reply