ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Chicago Underground
Post a reply

Windy City, here I come!

Fri May 20, 2011 1:11 pm

My show is at Rotofugi next Friday so I've started posting some sneak peeks on my bloggie blog blog;
http://ralphcosentino.com/category/roto ... y-27-2011/
http://rotofugi.com/gallery/artists/cosentino2011.asp

I'd love to meet some SBs if you can make it!
Ralph
Last edited by onibaba5 on Sun May 29, 2011 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Windy City, here I come!

Fri May 20, 2011 1:20 pm

we've been looking forward to this show. there are at least two of us from the board meeting up at the gallery opening. see you there!

Fri May 20, 2011 3:04 pm

hey bill, make that three. i've missed the last last two openings, so i'm definitely planning on
making it to this one.

Fri May 20, 2011 3:30 pm

looks like a great show Ralph.. wish I could be there too

Fri May 20, 2011 6:17 pm

SHIT! I'm working that night, I don't keep up with stuff so I didn't know. Maybe I'll wiggle my way out, I'd love to go.

Fri May 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Me and my crew will be there, congrats on the show!

Fri May 20, 2011 11:21 pm

If I lived anywhere near Rotofugi I would go to this for sure. Ralph is awesome, both to hang out with and as an artist. Some of the peeks/work in progress shots he has shown me are :shock:

Sat May 21, 2011 9:31 am

I hear a seven foot tall, two headed, plush fella named Bernie will be there as well!

Tue May 24, 2011 1:24 pm

BloodDrinker6969 wrote:SHIT! I'm working that night, I don't keep up with stuff so I didn't know. Maybe I'll wiggle my way out, I'd love to go.

If you do wiggle out of work I look forward to meeting you Jeff and the other SBs!

I just came back from Chicago and dropped off all the artwork and the giant two headed bastard, the Rotofugi store and gallery is spectacular, and it's always great to see Kirby and Whitney. I barely had any time to check out at all the toys but I can't wait to go back on Friday and shop like a fiend!

Tue May 24, 2011 2:21 pm

lucky me, i have friday off! let me know if you feel like heading out anywhere...
i'm a halfway decent tour guide, and a really big foodie. (lunch lunch lunch)

Wed May 25, 2011 9:44 am

If there's an after party going on (that will run later than midnight) let me know too. If I can't get out of work my shift ends at 11:30pm.

Fri May 27, 2011 11:07 am

I'm really looking forward to this one, but I'm not going to be able to make it to the opening tonight. Going out of town for the weekend.
The previews look awesome, though!

Sat May 28, 2011 9:52 am

Ralph, really awesome meeting you and awesome show, congratulations.

Mon May 30, 2011 4:38 pm

damaged Bryan wrote:Ralph, really awesome meeting you and awesome show, congratulations.

It was great meeting you and everyone else at the show, I had a really good time that went by too quick!

Kudos to Kirby, Whitney, Dave and their staff for setting up a show so flawlessly!

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 pm

so i know it's like a month late, but i finally got prints back from being developed! yay!
unfortunately, the roll of 120 didn't expose. not a single useable frame. oh well, at least
the 35mm stuff turned out. mmm... grainy and selectively focused!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Post a reply