ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Tech stuff, Movies, Music...anything but toys.
Post a reply

Re: Japan x USA: Now streaming LIVE bullshit!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:54 pm

living dead wrote:
broke4toys wrote:i got $$$ on japan :twisted:

time to pay up!!!

Too soon!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:00 pm

Alice wrote:
living dead wrote:
broke4toys wrote:i got $$$ on japan :twisted:

time to pay up!!!

Too soon!

Okay, I see. Please explain this extra time first and second half stuff to this American that doesn't usually watch soccer.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:07 pm

whos gonna pay up now !!!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:07 pm

oh snap!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:09 pm

2 - 2

Oh Fuuuuck ...

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:10 pm

i didnt even get to see the goal, the national weather warning service came on :?

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:16 pm

Penalties, duh ...

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:18 pm

are you fucking kidding me?

Go Japan :!:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:18 pm

2 of the WORST shots by the US.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:19 pm

I'm sorry 3 of the WORST.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:22 pm

I came ...

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:22 pm

money in the bank :lol:
what a game!
USA should have had those pks though, don't know what they were doing

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Japan salutes you ... LOSERS. :twisted:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:27 pm

I had the Copa America game on stand by, I rather watch the WWC final game. First half was not so good but after half time the game was great. US team was much better, from my point of view, but conviction and tenacity can go a long way. Congrats to Japan.
Now, I'll go watch the Paraguay vs Brazil game cause they're about to go to penalty kicks as well..

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Axolotl wrote:I had the Copa America game on stand by, I rather watch the WWC final game. First half was not so good but after half time the game was great. US team was much better, from my point of view, but conviction and tenacity can go a long way. Congrats to Japan.
Now, I'll go watch the Paraguay vs Brazil game cause they're about to go to penalty kicks as well..

So far the BRA PAR PK's are embarrassing.. seems they're kicking from mud..

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:46 pm

KaosHead wrote:
Axolotl wrote:I had the Copa America game on stand by, I rather watch the WWC final game. First half was not so good but after half time the game was great. US team was much better, from my point of view, but conviction and tenacity can go a long way. Congrats to Japan.

THIS. IS. FUCKED UP! No Brasil?! No Argentina?! Brazil missing 4 PK's?! The world better ends in 2012..

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:52 pm

:lol: :lol: mmm... yeah!! WTF!??? :shock: Brazil didn't score a single PK!! :shock:

KaosHead wrote:
KaosHead wrote:

THIS. IS. FUCKED UP! No Brasil?! No Argentina?! Brazil missing 4 PK's?! The world better ends in 2012..

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Wow. Congrats to Japan for hanging in there and coming back from behind, twice, and winning the game. Showed some real mental toughness and they came through when they needed to to win the game.

Crap on the American team for choking hard on those penalty kicks. That was embarrassing. Overall, they did us proud in the World Cup though. Just seemed to be destiny for Japan to triumph.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:22 pm

didn't realize til recently they still hold this tournament since the brandy chastaine bra incident. checked out the game... it was quite exciting towards the end.
Post a reply