ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Chicago Underground
Post a reply

Re: Squeel like a pig for Toy Karma

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:31 am

does that mean lunch? if so, yes.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:15 am

Don't think I can make it till tomorrow, school garbage took WAY too long and I gotta get to work shortly. ::excuses:: :x

Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:51 pm

so of the two people that showed up today, one had nothing to pick up from the exhibit, and the other one picked up the teeny-tiniest finger puppet. what a sad show of hands.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:25 pm

HEY i got mine too but some of us work in the morning! Well lets be honest the Joe is my brothers. But I had to play with him before I ship it to AZ. I swear this is the best damn paint job ever. I should have never let him have first pick.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:57 pm

I made a drive-by before work. Ran in, ran out, hit the job.

It's nuts how much taking a toy into natural light does. I love it about 10x more.

Anyone going Sat to the tattoo show thing? I doubt I get a tattoo (might actually go get one earlier in the day) but I was thinking of popping in.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:51 pm

BloodDrinker6969 wrote:I made a drive-by before work. Ran in, ran out, hit the job.

It's nuts how much taking a toy into natural light does. I love it about 10x more.

Anyone going Sat to the tattoo show thing? I doubt I get a tattoo (might actually go get one earlier in the day) but I was thinking of popping in.

I'll be there, I want to get something but i dunno bout these artist. Either way it should be a cool event.
Post a reply