ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:06 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 101  Next
 Which Video Games Are You Currently Playing? 
Addicted

Post Re: Which Video Games Are You Currently Playing?
RudeBeast wrote:
a.tom wrote:
If the new Dark Souls content is PC only, I will stop playing videogames.
maybe.

New Dark Souls content? DLC?

No, they anounced a PC version includiong new bosses (Astoria!!!), NPCs and areas. No release for consoles has been anounced . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzSqBfPQIEk&feature=player_embedded#!
http://www.preparetodie.com/uk/about/

I can't even watch the trailer since I am in China and here is no youtube.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:29 am
Line of Credit

a.tom wrote:
RudeBeast wrote:
a.tom wrote:
If the new Dark Souls content is PC only, I will stop playing videogames.
maybe.

New Dark Souls content? DLC?

No, they anounced a PC version includiong new bosses (Astoria!!!), NPCs and areas. No release for consoles has been anounced . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzSqBfPQIEk&feature=player_embedded#!
http://www.preparetodie.com/uk/about/
I can't even watch the trailer since I am in China and here is no youtube.

Try this:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012- ... -confirmed

We're all brothers here people. We are pinnacle of toy nerddom. Band together, support each other, someone might hook you up because "you're not an asshole".

Wanted + Trades + Sales + Flickr

Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:32 am
Addicted

Thanks! :twisted:

Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:15 am
Side Dealer

Waiting for Diablo 3 release. After that I will never leave my MAC.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:21 pm
Super Deformed

I'm not playing this, but I wish I was: Super T.I.M.E. Force.

Official site with trailer.

This looks incredible. Gunstar Heroes and Metal Slug are some of my favorite games ever, so I'm really pumped on this type of revival.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:05 pm
Line of Credit

Baikin wrote:
Waiting for Diablo 3 release. After that I will never leave my MAC.

Forgot that Blizzard generally releases for both Window and OS! Day one for sure.

We're all brothers here people. We are pinnacle of toy nerddom. Band together, support each other, someone might hook you up because "you're not an asshole".

Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:35 am
Post Pimp

bansheebot wrote:
I'm not playing this, but I wish I was: Super T.I.M.E. Force.

Official site with trailer.

This looks incredible. Gunstar Heroes and Metal Slug are some of my favorite games ever, so I'm really pumped on this type of revival.

Yeah, I'm super puped for this game. Whatever is going on, it looks crazy!

Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:05 am
Profile WWW
Addicted

Got the 1000G at Saints Row3!
Funny at the beginning but finally little boring for all the achievements...

Just purchased Trials Evolution and thats's the best MS Arcade game ever made :D

Trades

Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:04 am
Post Pimp

not playing it at the moment but am excited to see the new Crysis 3 trailer. Graphics are top notch once again! I enjoyed the second one very much and will be looking to get this when it comes out next year. :mrgreen:

WANTS

TRADES

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:58 pm
Site Admin

I finished my very first time playing Wind Waker last night. There's an emulator called Dolphin that lets you run Wii or Gamecube games on your computer, and can scale them to HD graphics. Wind Waker scaled beautifully with its cell-shaded graphics.

Gotta say, I'm kind of at a loss as to what to play next. Wind Waker took FOREVER, but in an awesome way. And I finished all side quests and every single thing I could complete on my play through, so I played the crap out of it. That was definitely one of my favorite video game experiences I've ever had, and I'm not sure what I can play next, because whatever it is will probably fail to be as good as Wind Waker was.

I wish I could make myself forget great games so I could play through them with the same fervor I did the first time.

TiredChildren Design
To Write Love on Her Arms (My Day Job)

Trades / Unpainted PK Wants / Micro Wants / Wishlist

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:42 pm
Profile WWW
Line of Credit

^ ^ ^ To continue with the Zelda saga have you ever played four swords? I loved it on gamecube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnDydHUmExw

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:23 am
Comment King

Wind Waker is the 2nd Best Zelda game behind link to the past. If you've played link to the past, then I suggest Links Awakening on Game Boy.

You are so good looking! I want to take you to an island and drink doqwiras out of your ass. Who is your favorite band? I like Enya! When your hat lights up I want to bang your pants off!!!
XXOO
Treelover

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:51 am
Profile WWW
Comment King

D3 tonightttt

5&A Dime
VinylPulse
Super7
S7xSD IG

Mon May 14, 2012 11:45 am
Profile WWW
Side Dealer

is it crazy that I dont know what the fuck Diablo is about besides obviously hell/devil type shit based off the name?

Mon May 14, 2012 12:01 pm
Comment King

Not to me it isn't, I've been hooked on Battlefield 3 so long nothing else has hit my xbox in months.

MoxieDesignCompany.com | Flickr | Etsy | Cop A Squat Toys | Instagram

Mon May 14, 2012 12:05 pm
Profile WWW
Post Pimp

damaged Bryan wrote:
Wind Waker is the 2nd Best Zelda game behind link to the past. If you've played link to the past, then I suggest Links Awakening on Game Boy.

What Bryan said. Links Awakening was another great one. But yeah, Wind Waker was definitely a great journey. I hear the Wii one was excellent, but LONG too, and hit and miss in some areas.
Id say another game that meets its epicness is Super Mario Galaxy. Great, original, and super fun.

I've been addicted to Tiny Tower on the mobile side of gaming. Its free, and I would call it this generations Tamagatchi.
But instead of a pet creature, to take care of a skyscraping tower, with floors providing different services and tend to customers. Its simple, easy pick-up-a-play game with no negative consequences if you don't play. And it plays when you not playing it! ITs great!

Mon May 14, 2012 1:40 pm
Profile WWW
Die-Cast

I feel like Super Mario Galaxy was too short. I beat it in under a week, all the stars and everything. That was playing casually. I was really hoping it'd go longer.

Is the newest Zelda on Wii worth it? Been waiting to get it cheap used. It's the only reason I own a Wii at this time.

Mon May 14, 2012 3:03 pm
Post Pimp

BloodDrinker6969 wrote:
I feel like Super Mario Galaxy was too short. I beat it in under a week, all the stars and everything. That was playing casually. I was really hoping it'd go longer.

Is the newest Zelda on Wii worth it? Been waiting to get it cheap used. It's the only reason I own a Wii at this time.

Super Mario Galaxy was 20hrs! Long enough for me! Wish it was shorter! But that's just me, and my short attention span. It was probably the last game I have played over 8 hrs.

I haven't played the new Zelda, but GameTrailers has a great review of it. It looks worth it. I would say its Nintendo's Swan Song for the Wii...

Mon May 14, 2012 3:08 pm
Profile WWW
Side Dealer

eckotyper wrote:
is it crazy that I dont know what the fuck Diablo is about besides obviously hell/devil type shit based off the name?

its not crazy, the original was almost 15+ years ago and D2 came out @ 2000. The game has change a lot, you used to be able to loot people you ganked and steal their gear but that element was removed after carebears complained.

phantomfauna wrote:
No...that's not all I got. Eat a three inch dick footlong you prick.

Mon May 14, 2012 4:29 pm
Die-Cast

Really? I never played but that's lame. It reminds me of the 1st Left 4 Dead. When you played as infected you used to be able to block doors with garbage. Then the only way survivors could get past was using pipe bombs. They "fixed" that but I loved it. Any extra element of strategy is always cool. I wish they'd make a new Left 4 Dead. Anyone still play that or L4D2? I gotta play that more. I miss it.

Mon May 14, 2012 4:41 pm
Super Deformed

I used to play the motherloving shit out of L4D2. All of the different 'Mutations' that Valve put out (all survivors have chainsaws, or katanas, etc.) were really fun too. Maybe I'll take it for a spin tonight.

I gave up on Street Fighter x Tekken. I was so hyped for that game to come out, but it pretty much sucks and almost anyone that plays fighters would agree. It's too bad as it had a lot of potential, but numerous pointless game mechanics and systems just got in the way.

I played through Batman: Arkham City recently. It's one of the best games I have played in years. Definitely recommended if you like Gotham and/or sandbox games. There are a whole lot of side missions to take on and extra stuff to collect. I'll probably have to get the game of the year edition coming out later this month.

Mon May 14, 2012 4:59 pm
Side Dealer

I played D2 for years, duping of items became so commonplace that the most sought after item in the game (stone of jordan) became a common form of currency. To combat that, Blizzard came up with a super world boss that could only be summoned by sacrificing multiple stone of jordan rings... which lead to even more duping =P then came the rust storm, where all servers went down and most duplicated items were purged. sucks that D2 was overrun by bots, game had insane replay value.

if anyone wants to play some L4D or L4D2 on Steam, msg me. Same with Warhammer: Online, I still play T1 from time to time.

phantomfauna wrote:
No...that's not all I got. Eat a three inch dick footlong you prick.

Mon May 14, 2012 5:11 pm
Line of Credit

damaged Bryan wrote:

Have you ever played Ocarina of Time on N64? That's pretty much considered the best Zelda game ever produced and to be honest I totally agree, it's simply an amazing game. I've never played the latest version on Wii but Ocarina of Time is seriously wonderful.

Tue May 15, 2012 7:40 am
Comment King

I'm going to be honest I did not like Ocarina of time. I thought it was boring. I know no one will agree with me, but I didn't play it until I was way older, so I just wanted to beat it and there was too much extra stuff. I don't like to get 10 butterflies for one key.

You are so good looking! I want to take you to an island and drink doqwiras out of your ass. Who is your favorite band? I like Enya! When your hat lights up I want to bang your pants off!!!
XXOO
Treelover

Tue May 15, 2012 8:04 am
Profile WWW
Addicted

bansheebot wrote:
I gave up on Street Fighter x Tekken. I was so hyped for that game to come out, but it pretty much sucks and almost anyone that plays fighters would agree. It's too bad as it had a lot of potential, but numerous pointless game mechanics and systems just got in the way.

Amen! I really wanted to like it, too, but ultimately couldn't. Kinda feels like it's a matter of luck for who gets the first hit in and then chain off of it. Felt the same way about Mortal Kombat. Played a couple of times and never picked up the game again.

Read earlier this week that they're planning some major changes to the SFxTK fighting system.

SFIV is still the best fighting game, IMO.

Oh, and I'm playing the hell out fo Just Cause 2... awesome game.

Tue May 15, 2012 10:56 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 101  Next