ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:44 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 101  Next
 Which Video Games Are You Currently Playing? 
Side Dealer

Post Re: Which Video Games Are You Currently Playing?

anyone excited for Overwatch?

phantomfauna wrote:
No...that's not all I got. Eat a three inch dick footlong you prick.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:31 pm
Toy Prince

Overwatch looks fantastic, never thought I'd go for that kind of thing, but the breadth of characters makes it seem genuinely varied.

Just picked up a WiiU myself, currently enjoying Bayonetta 2, Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart. Both Mario games are near perfection, Bayo2 is great but feels a bit tired after playing the first game so much.

TRADE

Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:51 am
Profile WWW
Toy Prince

Odibex wrote:
I had to dig up this thread, because I had the pleasure of finishing The Last of Us this week. Wow! One of the best video games I've ever played. Every aspect of this thing is amazing. If you have a PS3 and haven't played it yet, I strongly recommend it. Not sure how long it's been out, I'm probably a little late to the party,

I hope nobody minds me quoting this, but it ended up at the bottom of the page and, frankly, I really want folks to play this game.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:09 am
Comment King

I didn't play it, but watched the bf play it... Amazing game. I was at the edge of my seat throughout. I also have got to say that I'm happy they ended the game the way they did. Don't want to give anything away, but with so many games allowing you to choose your ending, it was refreshing to see a game studio say "No, we're ending it OUR way and we don't care if it's not the way you wanted."

I recently picked up Guild Wars 2 again. Glad I did rather than impulsively buying the new WoW expansion, I'm actually having quite a bit of fun with it.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:47 am
Profile WWW
Line of Credit

Odibex wrote:
Odibex wrote:
I had to dig up this thread, because I had the pleasure of finishing The Last of Us this week. Wow! One of the best video games I've ever played. Every aspect of this thing is amazing. If you have a PS3 and haven't played it yet, I strongly recommend it. Not sure how long it's been out, I'm probably a little late to the party,

I hope nobody minds me quoting this, but it ended up at the bottom of the page and, frankly, I really want folks to play this game.

And on ps4 it's like watching a movie. So good

flickr
Wanted Thread

Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:01 am
Toy Prince

hellointerloper wrote:
I didn't play it, but watched the bf play it... Amazing game. I was at the edge of my seat throughout. I also have got to say that I'm happy they ended the game the way they did. Don't want to give anything away, but with so many games allowing you to choose your ending, it was refreshing to see a game studio say "No, we're ending it OUR way and we don't care if it's not the way you wanted."

Yeah, the ending was great. Kind of challenging.
gatiio wrote:
And on ps4 it's like watching a movie. So good

Oh, wow, I didn't realize it was on the PS4, too.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:16 pm
Side Dealer

Sniper Assassin 3D, possibly the best game ever made about shooting someone in the face. Free on both Android & iOS (but plenty of in app purchases), I believe it is the first 3D sniper simulation which uses tilt to aim with adjustments for distance. You collect both money & gems which can be spent on new weapons + upgrades & there is replay value in going back to completed missions using different equipment. You expend energy to complete missions & the game makes you wait in real time to regain energy, you also have to wait for some upgrades to be delivered just like making online purchases in real life. You also have the option to spend in game currency or real money to reduce the wait... this is my new go to game for killing time.

phantomfauna wrote:
No...that's not all I got. Eat a three inch dick footlong you prick.

Last edited by psilo110 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:55 am
Line of Credit

I started playing mario kart 8 again since the new DLC came out and since my wife is ready to have our baby all we do is sit at home. The new levels are awesome.
Anyone play online?

Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:08 am
Profile WWW
Toy Prince

Yeah, I'm in love with Mario Kart too. Playing online a little bit - thefauxbot on Miiverse

TRADE

Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
Addicted

farcry 4. It looks great, plays great. Very similar to farcry 3, so I wonder about the longevity, but so far so good.

Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:49 pm
Vintage

Crossy Road. Love it.

MOCKBATPOCALYPSE BATS/THRASHOUT

Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:06 am
Super Deformed

I just bought myself an XBOX ONE, so if anyone is interested in playing hit me up...KEVLO9.

KFHC

KEVLO flickr

Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
Fresh Meat

Ive been hooked on destiny since release date. If anyones on PS4 add me Iggypopcs lvl 31 for now

Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:41 pm
Addicted

soda pop SMASH wrote:
farcry 4. It looks great, plays great. Very similar to farcry 3, so I wonder about the longevity, but so far so good.

Lots of Far Cry 4 for me too - just a great all around FPS with coop like none other. Its hard to beat flying around with a buddy on a mini helicopter wreaking havoc throughout the jungle island!

I decided to give COD Advanced Warfare a whirl and I am very please with the survival mode, which is the only thing I've played other than one standard team death match round online. It is definitely a change for those of us who love MW3 survival but it brings a totally new approach to a still awesome concept. Plus AW has private and local multiplayer matches that you can add bots to like Blops and Ghosts

Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:32 pm
Addicted

The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth

I cannot advertise this game enough. If the theme is not your thing you should skip it. Everyone else should be playing right now.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:54 am
Comment King

got my son Pokemon White 2 for the DS and was wondering if anyone had Black 2? I'm trying to help him trade for some pokemon only available on B2- let me know

Selling

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:57 pm
Addicted

Buying Pokemon Omega Ruby and upgrading my 3DS is the worst thing i've ever done, im fucking hooked on it and now i feel like a Pokemon Whore, so if anyone else is trying to complete pokedex hit me up. :oops:

WANTS:
http://skullbrain.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=45773&p=779418#p779418
TRADES:
http://skullbrain.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=46434

Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:25 pm
Toy Prince

Just got Dakest Dungeon on Steam, still in Early Access but wow, what a game! Roguelike that deals heavily with the madness associated of dungeon crawling, your characters often become "afflicted" and in turn their stats change for better/worse(usually worse). Quite hard too, put in a chunk of time already and haven't come close to the end, Oh and permadeath! :twisted:

Bandai Great Monster Series Godzilla
Denboku Goldar, Majin Garon
Perks & Mini Manana Banana
Wonderful Man Ziro, Bangcyo & Subro
Discovery Era Daft Punk RAH Thomas and Guy
Bounty Hunter Kaibutsu Kun Monster Family Set #1

Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:40 am
Profile WWW
Line of Credit

Playing Don't Starve on the PC with Reign of Giants DLC on. So far I have survived 12 days. XD

Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:09 pm
Profile WWW
Addicted

losing many hours to dragonage: inquisition. It's good. Skyrim comparisons are relatively fair, I suppose, but way different battle system and story, which is relatively compelling so far.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:42 pm
Comment King

Kerk1 wrote:
Just got Dakest Dungeon on Steam, still in Early Access but wow, what a game! Roguelike that deals heavily with the madness associated of dungeon crawling, your characters often become "afflicted" and in turn their stats change for better/worse(usually worse). Quite hard too, put in a chunk of time already and haven't come close to the end, Oh and permadeath! :twisted:

Just checked this out, looks really cool. Hopefully they are still working on the iOS version.

soda pop SMASH wrote:
losing many hours to dragonage: inquisition. It's good. Skyrim comparisons are relatively fair, I suppose, but way different battle system and story, which is relatively compelling so far.

I loved the first Dragonage game but was totally let down by the second one.,Might have to at least give this one a go though.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:44 pm
Addicted

GoldenArmKid wrote:
I loved the first Dragonage game but was totally let down by the second one.,Might have to at least give this one a go though.

I really enjoyed the second one (I liked the characters), but it was pretty widely panned I think. What platform do you play on? If it's ps4 and you can hold off, i'll send it up to you when I'm done if you want

Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:57 pm
Comment King

soda pop SMASH wrote:
GoldenArmKid wrote:

I really enjoyed the second one (I liked the characters), but it was pretty widely panned I think. What platform do you play on? If it's ps4 and you can hold off, i'll send it up to you when I'm done if you want

Thanks for the offer Simon! I haven't joined the PS4 party yet. Would have to be ps3 and I dont think the port is all that great unfortunately, maybe later in the year I'll upgrade :D

Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:06 pm
Prototype

Just started playing that terrible game known as LoL...yes...League of Legends. Kill me now!

Good Transactions with:
bryce_r

Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Mini Boss

this game is AWESOME!
played a demo at seattle's emp museum and had a blast.
http://www.asteroidbase.com/dangerous-spacetime/

unfortunately, it is a couch co-op (no online), but if you have people over it'll be a blast!

Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:09 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 101  Next