ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
They save the best for LASK!
Post a reply

MVH @ TAG

Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:10 pm

For those of you that don't follow Instagram thought you all might like to see a few pics from Rich's show opening tomorrow night (March 21) at TAG.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Re: MVH @ TAG

Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:14 pm

These are some amazing pieces by Rich, this show is going to be sick!

Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:30 pm

Those Sam's are the HEAT.

:twisted:

Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:31 pm

There's a Berserker on what I believe to be a flesh-colored base, super realistic-looking. Blew my socks off when I saw it on IG:

from @toyartgallery

from @bigheadedkid

Rich really did an outstanding job, wish I was on the west coast to see these! (that, and the snow... it snowed today. :cry: )

Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:23 pm

Wont be there for the opening, but ill be in la at the end of the month. Glad ill be able to check out the show!

Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:18 pm

hellointerloper wrote:There's a Berserker on what I believe to be a flesh-colored base, super realistic-looking. Blew my socks off when I saw it on IG:

Also blew my socks off when he first posted it! Then I was sad to read that it was a 1-off. :cry: So many great stuff by Rich at TAG.

Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:42 pm

amazing work rich, the show looks spectacular from the glimpse ive seen online

the 1:1 turned out so well, i need to inquire about international shipping but i know the answer wont be in my books lol

thanks for posting pictures everyone, i hope those attending can add some more later on

(& happy birthday connell! :D )

Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:49 pm

dago wrote:

Fucking incredible. Would've been happy with any of the Feral Boys... especially these 2 or the orange vinyl one with those crazy eyes.
It's times like this I really hate living on the east coast (more so than usual) :(

Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:36 pm

The show has been put up on TAG's site here
You can still preorder the lifesize DX, but all other MVH is (obviously) sold out.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:18 pm

Holy. Shit. That is all.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:08 pm

Heard there was drama

Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:09 pm

666doll wrote:Heard there was drama

Not surprised if there was. Lottos, one-offs, hype, resellers... It's the perfect storm! :lol:

Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:17 am

I was there and also heard about said drama but it got taken care of supposedly before the show opened...BUT then more rumored drama when the buying started which i heard Rich personally took care of on some level... Color me curious to say the least but not all suprised :roll:

Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:23 am

Did anyone get punched with some pointy rings? :lol:

Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:24 am

^^ so what happened..?
:mrgreen:

Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:55 am

nice one :lol: :roll:

That's like, Hey! Guess what?

Oh, nevermind..

Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:28 pm

Oh jeez, Rich had to intervene in supposed drama? Now I'm even more curious. :oops:

Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:43 pm

You're talking about that one thing that happened with that guy? That was crazy!!!

Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:26 pm

No need for any of you to know, just a misunderstanding. :wink:

Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:37 pm

It was an awesome Show overall, nice to see fellow collectors once again.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:21 am

^ thanks for posting this!

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:43 pm

Just saw this thread. Thanks for all the kind words :D

Drama, yeah what else is new. Lesson learned , unless I'm there personally I won't do the show anymore. It's becoming a sad thing the artist and their wishes get tossed out the window because they aren't anything more than the supplier of a product.

I can assure anyone, I'm more aggravated than anyone over the bullshit.

Sorry if anyone went to the show and dealt with anything. It's definitely not something I had any part in.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:31 pm

A rumor spread through the community that all of the MVH stuff had sold before the opening when in fact nothing sold before the opening. Same thing happened with the Retroband stuff.
Post a reply