ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Tech stuff, Movies, Music...anything but toys.
Post a reply

Re: Rick and Morty

Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:29 am

WHO LIKE TO SQUANCHY SQUANCHY?

WE LIKE TO SQUANCHY SQUANCHY!

Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:01 pm

Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:07 am

Love this show. Might be my favorite thing on, animated or not.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:54 am

A little something to tide you over during the extra wait for episode 7:

Definitely skip this if you haven't checked out The Ricks Must Be Crazy yet.

There's also this fine tract to leaf through: http://imgur.com/a/07Amg

Came with the DVD 'n Blu, scanned by a true Samaritan.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:54 pm

Although I love Colbert, the best part of that episode was entirely the 'keep Summer safe' subplot. :P So great. Especially the goo babies.

Interestingly, yesterday wiki had an extra listing for episode 7, with a few small details, but it has since disappeared.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:09 pm

What wicked webs we un-weave.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:28 am

One fan's free time:

Not bad.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:17 pm

Late to the game (as usual), but binge watched all the episodes over the weekend...great stuff!

Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:51 pm

I really need to watch the Netflix doc thing on Dan Harmon. on first look at Rick and Morty I wasn't interested but man this show is really good. plus with the passing of ATHF it's nice to have something to watch on the rare times I'm even around a TV

Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:00 pm

leili wrote:I really need to watch the Netflix doc thing on Dan Harmon. on first look at Rick and Morty I wasn't interested but man this show is really good. plus with the passing of ATHF it's nice to have something to watch on the rare times I'm even around a TV

The Harmontown doc is GREAT!

Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:42 am

Last episode was pretty good. I thought the obvious censoring of 'little Rick' was almost made that much more funny for how much it stood out.

Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:47 am

Werner Herzog's all too brief penis monologue might just be my favorite TV moment of the year.

Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:42 am

^ Agreed! Well, it was at least my favorite aside of the year. So beautifully jarring and hilarious.

Not that it's a particularly big deal, but don't click the spoiler above until after you've had a look at Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate. It's not plot significant, but I'd hate for the effect of the moment to be lessened by expectation.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:22 am

I started listening to the Harmontown podcast, and just hit an episode featuring Justin Roiland. He explains how much he wants to die but is afraid to kill himself. He's also very drunk. There's also some shit about Doritios, and they play Shadowrun. (Remember Shadowrun? I played a couple runs in college as a cockroach shaman.)

http://harmontownpodcast.castmate.fm/ (Scroll down to episode 143.)

Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:07 pm

Whoa... quite a week.

Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:36 am

Why was Knight Rider called Knight Rider? The car's name was kitt. Nobody rode Michael Knight. You're overthinking it Summer. I'm tiny Rick!

Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:50 am

1-844-MORE RICK

Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:10 pm

I swear, if Super Squanchy doesn't make it out of that fight alive, with Bird Person's badly injured, near-death body slung in one beefy arm, I'm going to be so upset.

Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:15 pm

A little something to kill the time 'til next season: https://instagram.com/rickandmortyrickstaverse/

(spoilers inside)

Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:55 am

So I haven't quite caught up yet, but I just wanted to come here to say that I need more Herzog. In everything. Forever.

Seriously, what a pleasant and perfect surprise that was. His delivery is never less than spectacular, but this unexpectedness and crudely brilliant insertion into that episode was just a sign of what makes R&M such a fun show.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:55 am

There's always Herzog on Twitter @WernerTwertzog

"There is much to fear about yogurt. And yet we continue to make and consume it on a prodigious scale. The outcome is unknowable!"

Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:29 am

Soooo, are we still avoiding spoilers for anyone that hasn't finished the season yet?

I will just leave these here for now.

And say, bring on season three!

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:13 pm

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:16 pm

Nice. I think the Morty one is especially good. Given a suitable pumpkin size, I would like to see a whole 'action' scene of the two together.

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:26 pm

Post a reply