ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Re: Favorite shelf

Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:16 pm

I really only have 3. Today, it's been this one.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:29 am

My fav non-shelf . . . . i ran out of space.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Love it . . . . music, monsters and wrestlers.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:20 pm

I recently moved and this weird shelf is the only place I have any toys out right now, and even before that most of my stuff has been in storage for the last few years, mostly due to lack of space. Have a bit more room now so I might have to grab some things to put out.

Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:49 pm

Hard to choose, but probably:
https://www.instagram.com/p/9KC7lZkMzz/ ... p33d0fl1fe

Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:11 pm

Just about the only shelf I've got going right now. Fond of it anyway, diversity be damned.
Buta ButaNoHana ぶたのはな Gargamel ガーガメル ぶたのはな+ガーガメル "Bwana Spoons" Bwana Spoons Thrashman スラッシュマン Trashcan "Jessie the Wanderer" Thrashie resin sofubi toys clear unpainted naked blank rootbeer keshi M.U.S.C.L.E. EVOM "Vapor Face" custom G-series S'taiin Microman Micronauts tribute micro micros Menepoke Megalosaurus Australopithecus Otoko Katana Gシリーズ "Gargamel x Oohashi" "ButaNoHana x Gargamel" pocket Oohashi Ohashi Shigenobu SDCC glow-in-the-dark GID Thrashmen Thrashies Polaroid

Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:22 pm

"All right, but normally I would never do this."

Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:31 pm

Never mind what you 'normally' would do.

Thanks for sharing! A clearly wonderful display.

Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:16 am

Hey, it was a photo you posted (I think) of one of those Invaders that inspired me to add mine to that shelf. 8)
And I have Oli to thank for the great idea with the Toygraph Space Trooper helmets.

It's beneath me. I'm Mr. Pink. Let's move on.

Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:52 pm

#shelfie

Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:14 pm

Really diggin on this mixed shelf that's actually the top of the cadavertwins new home.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:31 pm

nice set up! Are the Dr Mortality figs really that small? I always assumed they would be much larger. At least DX sized. Surprised to see they are kumon sized.

years later, this is quite shocking!

Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:31 am

wizeguy wrote:nice set up! Are the Dr Mortality figs really that small? I always assumed they would be much larger. At least DX sized. Surprised to see they are kumon sized.

years later, this is quite shocking!

I actually had the same thoughts. Without ever seeing one in person and how rarely they show up, when I got this in hand I was so surprised....in a good way of corse. Very chunky and awesome. And it glows red brighter than most of the other GID in my collection. It's beautiful.

Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:19 am

hmmm, bending the rules a bit, but my 'shelf' recently (and temporarily) became the dining room table, as I was shifting my vinyl out to put my Masters of the Universe Classics in there. I'm looking to score more shelves soon so I can re-house all these little buggers.

I certainly don't have the insane and bad ass looking collections as most of you do, but I like my little family :)

Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:21 pm

^ Your collection looks as varied and dreamy as any!

Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:01 pm

rattanicus wrote:^ Your collection looks as varied and dreamy as any!

Thanks! Actually several pieces here I scored from fellow 'Brainers. I love looking through peoples collections, because there is so much weird stuff out there. I've made some fantastic discoveries through floating around on these 'ere boards. I don't claim to know much about vinyl outside of some Marmit and other manufacturers that have made Godzilla toys, but I'm loving learning!

Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:44 pm

Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:53 pm

Lookin' good, Rei! 8)
Whatta gang...

Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:06 pm

Thanks boss! It's that time to move things around...

Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:17 pm

May I request some tight shots of your Peanuts gang? I heart Chuck and his friends.

Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:18 pm

Great stuff Rei. Looks like you will need to add more shelves soon as it's beginning to overflow as more new stuff comes in.

Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:59 am

Fantastic setup, Rei! So many shelves just packed full of toy goodness. I love the complete jumbled-but-organised nature of it all, and the sheer variety in colours, sculpts, lines - right after my own tastes. I am definitely the kid you would invite over to 'show' your toys too, that you would end up regretting later as I touched, moved, and played with just about everything there. :P

PS - Can I come over???

Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:36 am

Mi casa es su casa! :wink:

Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:47 am

Rei, I love that Batwoman Barbie! Now I don't feel so bad about owning them. All of them. :shock: :oops:

Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:29 pm

8)
quentor wrote:Rei, I love that Batwoman Barbie! Now I don't feel so bad about owning them. All of them. :shock: :oops:
Post a reply