ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Bay Area Skull Krew
Post a reply

Re: Need help from Bay Area Skullbrainers with kids.

Wed May 18, 2016 6:53 am

Wow, that is incredibly impressive Missy! Excellent work on the collection. I am happy that they still have these a few places. So do you know which story/place each key belongs to, or are they generic (the teeth look very similar to me) and you are just trying to complete a set of colours & variations? Thanks for keeping us updated!

Wed May 18, 2016 7:07 am

Oh wow how it has grown, very impressive in a short period of time!

Wed May 18, 2016 7:21 am

ultrakaiju wrote:Wow, that is incredibly impressive Missy! Excellent work on the collection. I am happy that they still have these a few places. So do you know which story/place each key belongs to, or are they generic (the teeth look very similar to me) and you are just trying to complete a set of colours & variations? Thanks for keeping us updated!

These are all from the same park in Oakland, CA. They still make and use the keys today. (The lavender and sparkle ones are the current colors-mailed to me by the gift shop manager, herself) haha.

About every 6-8 months they swap colors (when they run out of the current hue)

Thu May 19, 2016 8:17 am

The collection continues to grow! Very cool!! To round things off you now need one of those vintage talking boxes so your keys have something to activate. :lol:
Post a reply