ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:30 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 101  Next
 Which Video Games Are You Currently Playing? 
Comment King

Post Re: Which Video Games Are You Currently Playing?
gatchabert wrote:
Just started playing that terrible game known as LoL...yes...League of Legends. Kill me now!

just play Dota2

5&A Dime
VinylPulse
Super7
S7xSD IG

Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:12 am
Profile WWW
Comment King

is anyone playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse? I'm just waiting for it to show up on steam.

5&A Dime
VinylPulse
Super7
S7xSD IG

Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:08 pm
Profile WWW
Addicted

Monster hunter 4 on 3ds! :mrgreen:

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:17 am
Toy Prince

oniclub wrote:
Monster hunter 4 on 3ds! :mrgreen:

I loved 3 for the Wii, really want to get s 3ds for this...

Bandai Great Monster Series Godzilla
Denboku Goldar, Majin Garon
Perks & Mini Manana Banana
Wonderful Man Ziro, Bangcyo & Subro
Discovery Era Daft Punk RAH Thomas and Guy
Bounty Hunter Kaibutsu Kun Monster Family Set #1

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:23 am
Profile WWW
Addicted

I actually brought the new 3ds for monster hunter. Only the XL was released in North America. Europe got both but the smaller had changeable faceplates. Pretty neat. Also they have a built in c stick. A second analogue stick basically. Well worth picking one up and monster hunter. Also for majoras mask and smash bro's!

Haven't touched the ps4 since I got the 3ds

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:44 am
Toy Prince

Anyone here play fighting games like Street fighter? I love the Japanese hand drawn games. Even now looking at games like Metal Slug , Final Fight and Street Fighter, I still geek out over the game design and fun factor.

Rotocasted

Facebook

Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:02 am
Toy Prince

Huge Street Fighter and Final Fight fan here. Eagerly awaiting SFV and had a really good small lifetime with SFIV.

TRADE

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:02 pm
Profile WWW
Toy Prince

^^ That's awesome man! Yeah sounds cool.

Rotocasted

Facebook

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:07 pm
Addicted

So, who is getting Bloodborne?!
I somehow want to wait for a few reviews before I make my decission . . . it looks amazing but looks is not everything.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:46 am
Fresh Meat

Yeah, love street fighter... Alpha and 3 the most, pocket fighter is way up there for fun factor tho...
Thinking about grabbing bloodbourne....

Been playing Hotline Miami. Love it. and gonna download the 2nd one as soon as ive done the secret ending.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:10 am
Addicted

I loved the weirdness of hotline miami but was pretty shit at it, lost patience...

currently playing Crusader Kings (got from GOG). It took a while to figure out wtf i'm doing but getting there. Don't think my laptop could play the second, newer one, but I might have to give it a whirl.

I'll wait to see what Bloodborne is like before deciding to purchase. Definitely waiting for Witcher 3

Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:36 pm
Toy Prince

Hotline Miami is a ton of fun, can be tough at times. Gave up on the final boss battle... :lol:

Picked up Tropico 5 on Steam sale this weekend, never played any of the series before but so far really fun strategy and a good sense of humor.

Bandai Great Monster Series Godzilla
Denboku Goldar, Majin Garon
Perks & Mini Manana Banana
Wonderful Man Ziro, Bangcyo & Subro
Discovery Era Daft Punk RAH Thomas and Guy
Bounty Hunter Kaibutsu Kun Monster Family Set #1

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:35 pm
Profile WWW
Line of Credit

a.tom wrote:
I somehow want to wait for a few reviews before I make my decission . . . it looks amazing but looks is not everything.

It is amazing. Finally Miyazaki is back in charge. And you can tell!

We're all brothers here people. We are pinnacle of toy nerddom. Band together, support each other, someone might hook you up because "you're not an asshole".

Wanted + Trades + Sales + Flickr

Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:19 pm
Comment King

RudeBeast wrote:
a.tom wrote:

AAHHHHHHHHH!!! Honestly need to sell some crap to buy a ps4 for this.

Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:37 pm
Addicted

RudeBeast wrote:

Loving it as well.
Still trying to figure out some of the mechanics. I only have the item to summon help but would like to be summoned. I hope I did not miss the item?
Also, I seem to not be able to use 'bloodstains' (spectres?). I can click them, but do not see anything afterwards.
I am a little disappointed that there is no weight and equip burden anymore - I think this will limit the variety of builds since every build can wear any armor.

Got lost in the sewer for quite a while yesterday then stumbled into the first boss unprepared . . . Oh the adrenaline rush :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:52 am
Line of Credit

a.tom wrote:
Still trying to figure out some of the mechanics. I only have the item to summon help but would like to be summoned. I hope I did not miss the item?
Yes I think it's a separate bell. I also need to figure out some stuff, have hardly spent 4 hours on it but loving every minute.

a.tom wrote:
Also, I seem to not be able to use 'bloodstains' (spectres?). I can click them, but do not see anything afterwards.
Same here. I assume it's something they'll resolve with one of the next patches - I think it allows you to see the spectres of other players while they finish chopped up as with previous Souls titles :D

a.tom wrote:
I am a little disappointed that there is no weight and equip burden anymore - I think this will limit the variety of builds since every build can wear any armor.
I didn't notice that as I've just bought my first round of gear

a.tom wrote:
Got lost in the sewer for quite a while yesterday then stumbled into the first boss unprepared . . . Oh the adrenaline rush :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Oh yes, I love the panic I feel when I realise I have no shield to rely on :lol:

We're all brothers here people. We are pinnacle of toy nerddom. Band together, support each other, someone might hook you up because "you're not an asshole".

Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:28 am
Comment King

You guys having any issues with the co-op in Bloodborne? same old story as souls?

Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:15 pm
Line of Credit

GoldenArmKid wrote:
You guys having any issues with the co-op in Bloodborne? same old story as souls?

What kind of issues? Working fine so far.
Edit: Well, I have sometimes tried to summon with no success but in general it works (although it may take a while on certain nights). I guess they could improve the online with a patch.

Have you guys read about this?
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015- ... ing-glitch

Last edited by RudeBeast on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:38 pm
Addicted

I have not done any online play yet. I usually try to beat the game on my own and it seems you cannot get invaded without you actively asking for help!? I also still do not have the item you need to offer help (that is the main way I use the online play in 'Souls' games). No clue if I ran past it though I am actively examining every nook and cranny.
I guess that glitch will be fixed when I get there - I only reached (and beat) the second boss. I hope not all the bosses follow that pattern of just being super aggressive.
I think I messed up saving a certain NPC and spend a lot of time looking for that person and others that might need saving . . .

Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:52 am
Line of Credit

a.tom wrote:
I have not done any online play yet. I usually try to beat the game on my own and it seems you cannot get invaded without you actively asking for help!? I also still do not have the item you need to offer help (that is the main way I use the online play in 'Souls' games). No clue if I ran past it though I am actively examining every nook and cranny.
I guess that glitch will be fixed when I get there - I only reached (and beat) the second boss. I hope not all the bosses follow that pattern of just being super aggressive.
I think I messed up saving a certain NPC and spend a lot of time looking for that person and others that might need saving . . .
So far I haven't found the second bell either and at the same time haven't touched an NPC yet. Although I've met the third boss a few times, oh dear :lol:

Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:35 pm
Comment King

My boyfriend's buddy got him into Warframe, and as usual, I followed suit... Game is ridiculously addictive and amazing for a free-to-play game. (Think space ninjas. With guns.) There's open trading of the pay currency so you can have access to everything through 100% free means just by selling things to other players for the premium currency. It's also WAY more fun with friends.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:55 am
Profile WWW
Fresh Meat

RudeBeast wrote:

Agreed...big souls fan. Dark Souls 2 had a pasteurized feel to it. I'm only about 12 hours in but Bloodborne is delivering. The mechanics are similar, the environments are much different but feel eerily familiar. If you are a souls fan it's a must have. But be prepared to die...often. Btw +1 on Miyazaki. It's odd but you could feel his absence while playing DS2. It's like they had the formula, but the gameplay and the environment just didn't feel as "organic". Bloodborne does, if you like the souls franchise this is a slam dunk!

Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:42 pm
Comment King

Yes!! Got a PS4 to join the party and so far it's worth every cent.

PSN: goldenarmkid

Rhuff6249 wrote:
RudeBeast wrote:

Agreed...big souls fan. Dark Souls 2 had a pasteurized feel to it. I'm only about 12 hours in but Bloodborne is delivering. The mechanics are similar, the environments are much different but feel eerily familiar. If you are a souls fan it's a must have. But be prepared to die...often. Btw +1 on Miyazaki. It's odd but you could feel his absence while playing DS2. It's like they had the formula, but the gameplay and the environment just didn't feel as "organic". Bloodborne does, if you like the souls franchise this is a slam dunk!

I could never quite put my finger on what it was with Dark souls 2 that didn't suck me in like the previous titles but reading all that makes sense. The progression definitely feels more natural.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:48 pm
Addicted

I just opened my (first?) chalice dungeon and from the description I think you can do these in co-op. Also, you can use a code for matchmaking and co-op gameplay as far as I understood it.
PSN: tomtrast

Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:16 am
Line of Credit

a.tom wrote:
I just opened my (first?) chalice dungeon and from the description I think you can do these in co-op. Also, you can use a code for matchmaking and co-op gameplay as far as I understood it.
PSN: tomtrast

Yes, you can both co-op and matchmake (although the latter will permanently close the dungeon to summoned co-op, allowing only matchmaking). Root calice dungeons are randomly generated while standard calice ones aren't - if I understood well.
After 80+ hours playing Bloodborne, I think this is one of the best games (if not thee best) I've ever played. It's simply mind blowing.
PSN: robeetoe

Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:55 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 101  Next