ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:20 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 101  Next
 Which Video Games Are You Currently Playing? 
Addicted

Post Re: Which Video Games Are You Currently Playing?
Bought bf3...took it back 5hrs later.....worst multiplayer I've ever played and that's after playing BF for 5 years as a long time high ranking clan based fan. They took out all the elements of team play that made the bad company games so legendary and made a terrible spawn-site camping nightmare.
Shocker.
I've never played a game that actually made me really angry before like this did, running for ten minsto get to the battlezone because all the enemy are in vehicles, not seeing anyone and getting shot by someone you never see 80% of the time isn't fun.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:58 pm
Profile WWW
Toy Prince

Batman. Only completed 15% and I could keep playing for a long time but it's going on the shelf for a little while. Uncharted 3 is out today.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:36 am
S7 Royalty

oh shit really? I thought UC3 was coming out tomorrow gotta go grab that.

WANTED:
BUTANOHANA / Gargamel

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:40 am
Die-Cast

started playing Uncharted 3 tonight. More of the same, but still a great game. so cinematic. If you liked Uncharted 2, you will dig the third installment as well. Actually I would say there have been a couple of scenes so far that have been so furious, i had to catch my breath.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:42 am
Profile WWW
Die-Cast

Finished the main story in Batman. Ended a little abruptly. I wanted at least 2 more "bosses". I have the same complaints most do on this game, bosses are easy, etc. But it's still nuts and fun and awesome.

Thing is even after you're done with the main story there's TONS of side missions involving Bat-baddies to work through as both Bats and Catwoman. Also you can go through the game again with all your new toys and skills, I like doing that junk like w/RE4. I'll still be playing this for a while.

I'll probably be a sucker and get MW3 and never play the campaign and only play deathmatch and get slaughtered by 13 year olds. Still fun for me though, I can't explain it, I'm not supposed to like it! I hate most military shooters!

Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:21 am
S7 Royalty

toybotstudios wrote:
started playing Uncharted 3 tonight. More of the same, but still a great game. so cinematic. If you liked Uncharted 2, you will dig the third installment as well. Actually I would say there have been a couple of scenes so far that have been so furious, i had to catch my breath.

It is more of the same but still had me laughing and also very excited like you said. It's a great game as they all are and I'm sure I'll play the online for like 2 years like I did for the second one.

WANTED:
BUTANOHANA / Gargamel

Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:48 am
Prototype

BloodDrinker6969 wrote:
Finished the main story in Batman. Ended a little abruptly. I wanted at least 2 more "bosses". I have the same complaints most do on this game, bosses are easy, etc. But it's still nuts and fun and awesome.

Thing is even after you're done with the main story there's TONS of side missions involving Bat-baddies to work through as both Bats and Catwoman. Also you can go through the game again with all your new toys and skills, I like doing that junk like w/RE4. I'll still be playing this for a while.

I'll probably be a sucker and get MW3 and never play the campaign and only play deathmatch and get slaughtered by 13 year olds. Still fun for me though, I can't explain it, I'm not supposed to like it! I hate most military shooters!

MW single player series has been pretty cool...but I hate that you get to use weapon set-ups that you can't do in multiplayer.

Good Transactions with:
bryce_r

Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Side Dealer

anyone see the trailer to GTA V yet? itlooks pretty amazing to me!

Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:36 pm
Line of Credit

eckotyper wrote:
anyone see the trailer to GTA V yet? itlooks pretty amazing to me!

It looks awesome!! You're talking about this one, right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX2jmV4g ... ideo_title
Can't wait!!

We're all brothers here people. We are pinnacle of toy nerddom. Band together, support each other, someone might hook you up because "you're not an asshole".

Wanted + Trades + Sales + Flickr

Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:42 am
Addicted

Ok, so for real now. Does anyone want gears 3? I forced myself to finish up the campaign and now it's batman and uncharted time. I'm only on act 8 or 9 for uncharted so far, but it's still awesome.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:21 pm
Addicted

MattyBoomBatty wrote:
Bought bf3...took it back 5hrs later.....worst multiplayer I've ever played and that's after playing BF for 5 years as a long time high ranking clan based fan. They took out all the elements of team play that made the bad company games so legendary and made a terrible spawn-site camping nightmare.
Shocker.
I've never played a game that actually made me really angry before like this did, running for ten minsto get to the battlezone because all the enemy are in vehicles, not seeing anyone and getting shot by someone you never see 80% of the time isn't fun.

I agree with the frustration of the multiplayer and being a fan of the bf franchise i think they could have done more to add to the multiplayer. The campaign itself is amazing!! The best first person campaign i have played in a long time. The battle sounds and the environment destruction had me hooked through the whole game.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:01 pm
Profile WWW
Addicted

I recommend Space Marine couldn't put it down, finished it in a day. (it is a long game 18 levels)

Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:37 am
Addicted

blurble wrote:
MattyBoomBatty wrote:
Shocker.

I agree with the frustration of the multiplayer and being a fan of the bf franchise i think they could have done more to add to the multiplayer. The campaign itself is amazing!! The best first person campaign i have played in a long time. The battle sounds and the environment destruction had me hooked through the whole game.

i'll buy it again in a year from the UK for 20 bucks for that then...its coop so that may be worth 20 clams but hopefully mw3 won't make me want to put my controller through the wall.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:02 am
Profile WWW
Die-Cast

I think most military FPS games should offer a version of JUST multiplayer/online. For instance, I never ever ever ever ever played the campaign of any COD game. I just don't care. Don't care. Never even started. I just like playing against other people. Story? For a military shooter? Does that even exist? "War! OMG! USA! YEEEAAAH!" There. I wrote that, pay me. Now let me get shot by 12 year olds for hours on end just to ramp up to a KDR of 1:3 eventually :lol:

Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:40 am
Line of Credit

BloodDrinker6969 wrote:
I think most military FPS games should offer a version of JUST multiplayer/online. For instance, I never ever ever ever ever played the campaign of any COD game. I just don't care. Don't care. Never even started. I just like playing against other people. Story? For a military shooter? Does that even exist? "War! OMG! USA! YEEEAAAH!" There. I wrote that, pay me. Now let me get shot by 12 year olds for hours on end just to ramp up to a KDR of 1:3 eventually :lol:

Mmm, not really. I've never really bothered playing MW online... well just a few times but I can't find enough time to compete with those 12 yr old kids that spend 10 hrs everyday on perfectioning headshot skills and it ends up being boring when you get killed every fifteen seconds :lol:
Having said that true about the fact that single player can result boring but I wouldn't take it out, I'd aim at writing a decent storyline... I'm looking forward to Syndicate, looking good so far.

We're all brothers here people. We are pinnacle of toy nerddom. Band together, support each other, someone might hook you up because "you're not an asshole".

Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:00 am
Die-Cast

I know people who only do campaign. Thats why a split version might be cool but unlikely. I think the stories all stink on war fps's but I know those who love them. I work with a guy who only does campaign and we both lament about buying a game we each only play half of.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:48 am
Line of Credit

BloodDrinker6969 wrote:
I know people who only do campaign. Thats why a split version might be cool but unlikely. I think the stories all stink on war fps's but I know those who love them. I work with a guy who only does campaign and we both lament about buying a game we each only play half of.

Ha, split version at half the price? Count me in for sure, damn them!

Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:53 am
Die-Cast

RudeBeast wrote:
Ha, split version at half the price? Count me in for sure, damn them!

Yeah, I wish, but again not likely OR fair to the developers really. If you look at my Black Ops thingy on XBOX I have 0 achievements but I have prestige points and have played the hell outa multi. I just don't care for the stories and get bored really easily on campaigns. That's kinda how I am for all FPS's, no deathmatch or multi, then I'm not interested. My story attention is saved for Zelda and Batman and such.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:34 am
Prototype

If devs split the title in 2, you're still going to pay full price. The single player for both MW and MW2 are pretty good. I stopped playing MW2 multiplayer cause it just sucks not having dedicated server support. So if I want to play MW2, I just play the Spec Ops missions. Most of the time, I'm on MW ver1.7 on FusionGamers server. I am Slippy...and I can be very annoying to play against ;)

Good Transactions with:
bryce_r

Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Die-Cast

gatchabert wrote:
If devs split the title in 2, you're still going to pay full price.

I assumed as much. Same amount of work goes into the total package, not half and half.

But what's it matter? I still pay full price for something I only play half of but I'm way more than happy with so whatever.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:11 pm
Prototype

BloodDrinker6969 wrote:
gatchabert wrote:
If devs split the title in 2, you're still going to pay full price.

I assumed as much. Same amount of work goes into the total package, not half and half.

But what's it matter? I still pay full price for something I only play half of but I'm way more than happy with so whatever.

Ha...when MW first came out, I just played MP but my friend kept bugging me to try the SP. It's pretty short and actually pretty good...but yeah, I haven't touched SP on MW since.

Good Transactions with:
bryce_r

Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Addicted

Uncharted 3 is awesome. However, I will be selling it once MW3 is out in a few days.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:45 am
Profile WWW
Line of Credit

I just hope MW3 multiplayer is actually somewhat balanced like Black Ops. I didn't mind Black Ops MP, but damn was it boring. The killstreaks in that game weren't even worth using.

If MW3 MP is as broken as fuckin' MW2, I'll be sticking with BF3.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
Side Dealer

I can't wait for MW3 to come out tomorrow night. My buddy and I took Tuesday off from work. Haha.

Have you all seen the new trailer with Sam Worthington and Jonah Hill?

http://youtu.be/hx6Cr1GAkLI

Also, good timing with MW3 because I finally had a horde match last long enough last night to get through wave 50.

Wanted | For Sale | Trade Bait

Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:09 pm
Addicted

Nate wrote:
I just hope MW3 multiplayer is actually somewhat balanced like Black Ops. I didn't mind Black Ops MP, but damn was it boring. The killstreaks in that game weren't even worth using.

If MW3 MP is as broken as fuckin' MW2, I'll be sticking with BF3.

I think the killstreaks in MW3 are extremely more useful than MW2. Building classes looks similar to BF3 too.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:42 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 101  Next