ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:20 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 101  Next
 Which Video Games Are You Currently Playing? 
Die-Cast

Post Re: Which Video Games Are You Currently Playing?
My mom was watching our daughter while we were in Japan living it up. I know she had some issues with our TV set up. We only use XBOX and stream from our PC. So somehow she screwed a bunch of settings up (even though all she had to do was turn on the TV and turn on XBOX and go to Netflix) and now my whole Batman Arkham City game is gone. All my progress. I feel like I'm 16 "MOOOOOMMM! JEEZE!" I don't know what set of button mashing she did, but she must have gone nuts one night. I guess it's a good excuse to run through it on Hard but still, I wasn't totally done either. FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS UGH!

Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:21 am
Post Pimp

Just played the first "tutorial" level of Child of Eden. Wow. Holy freaking EYE & EAR CANDY!!!! This is the game I have been waiting for years!!!!! It's pretty much a sequel to Rez. And I'm playing it OG style too (just the controller, no Move/Kinect configuration). As to be expected by Tetsuya Mizaguchi (Lumines, Rez) it's a pure music/rhythm game, but YOU are interacting with the music and adding layers to the composition. Visually, one of the most eye-orgasmic (yes) and stunning looking games I have played. Colors pulsing, music pounding, and the merge of that with the gameplay is just over-sensory. Plus, the live-action footage used in combination to tell the "story" is just beautiful. I would call this a "future" game. And best way to describe it is if you merge Discovery's "Planet Earth" with the stargate sequence from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Can't wait to clock many, many playthroughs on this one!

Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:43 pm
Profile WWW
Side Dealer

i just love uncharted 3 online.

and gitaroo man

Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:47 pm
Profile WWW
Post Pimp

Gitaroo Man. Such a great game.

I want another Parappa the Rapper with Tyler the Creator and Childish Gambino as characters. :twisted:

Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:45 pm
Profile WWW
Line of Credit

I Am The Fourth wrote:
Gitaroo Man. Such a great game.
I want another Parappa the Rapper with Tyler the Creator and Childish Gambino as characters. :twisted:

Yeah I guess Tyler could be the new Parappa :twisted: :lol:

We're all brothers here people. We are pinnacle of toy nerddom. Band together, support each other, someone might hook you up because "you're not an asshole".

Wanted + Trades + Sales + Flickr

Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:48 am
Fresh Meat

current dividing my time between Skyrim and SWTOR

Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:29 am
Profile WWW
Comment King

blessedxcursed wrote:
current dividing my time between Skyrim and SWTOR

You beta testing SWTOR? i had the chance to but i've got next to zero time right now moving house and all.
Skyrim is definitely on the top of my list for the holidays, got a full week to kill when everyone else is back at work for that.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:56 am
Mini Boss

michael wrote:

Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:01 pm
Profile WWW
Addicted

Played the new Batman for maybe an hour and then returned it. So many flaws with the game play and glitches galore it wasn't anything like people were making it out to be..i was bummed..but I picked up the new Rayman Origins and I love it! Reminds me of earthworm jim style with the graphics and characters..excellent game!

Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:09 pm
Profile WWW
Post Pimp

That Rayman Origins demon blew me away! The colors, the animation, it was like playing a cartoon! REALLY cool game! Definitely on my list to pick up this year...

Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:26 pm
Profile WWW
Addicted

Just rented Skyrim... I have tomorrow off... what character build should I go for right away to have an enjoyable experience? I'm not familiar with sword and spell combat type games.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:29 pm
Super Deformed

copperhead wrote:
What's your xbox live ID? Mine is dumarq in case you're interested in playing some matches.

evylwyzyrd -- You're actually on my friends list, apparently. I was whooping some ass tonight, climbing those rankings with my denim demon 'Gief. Feel free to play me anytime! \":)\"

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:46 pm
Addicted

bought arkham city for $30 off amazon over the weekend. fun game so far. i like it more than arkham asylum.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:43 am
Profile WWW
Side Dealer

BOObotcher wrote:
Just rented Skyrim... I have tomorrow off... what character build should I go for right away to have an enjoyable experience? I'm not familiar with sword and spell combat type games.

Let me show you where to go for questions & visual aides on that subject: http://www.twitch.tv/directory/The%20El ... :%20Skyrim

Good luck!

Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:58 am
Addicted

Crab Rangoon wrote:
BOObotcher wrote:

Let me show you where to go for questions & visual aides on that subject: http://www.twitch.tv/directory/The%20El ... :%20Skyrim

Good luck!

Thank you! This website is intense! I immediately started looking at the Halo:Reach vids haha. When is the next Fallout shipping?

Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:51 pm
Addicted

Back in town and back at Dark Souls . . . I love to hate it :twisted:

Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:36 am
Comment King

Just got the Metal Gear HD collection, going to finish up Metal Gear Solid with my friend and then play through 2,3,4 and Peace Walker. Looking forward to revisiting all of these games.

You are so good looking! I want to take you to an island and drink doqwiras out of your ass. Who is your favorite band? I like Enya! When your hat lights up I want to bang your pants off!!!
XXOO
Treelover

Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:39 am
Profile WWW
Addicted

1000G at Dead Island today!
Skyrim and Rage just came in the mail :)

Trades

Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:44 am
Side Dealer

a.tom wrote:

NG+ now, right? :lol:

Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:03 pm
Line of Credit

a.tom wrote:

Still excited after 150 hrs! Rarely have I played a game that I was still into after having pretty much swept every little corner I could find.
And NG+ is even better!! :twisted:

We're all brothers here people. We are pinnacle of toy nerddom. Band together, support each other, someone might hook you up because "you're not an asshole".

Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:07 pm
Line of Credit

damaged Bryan wrote:
Just got the Metal Gear HD collection, going to finish up Metal Gear Solid with my friend and then play through 2,3,4 and Peace Walker. Looking forward to revisiting all of these games.

Been thinking about this, not sure I'll find the time but this collection is very tempting, considering all those games on one blue ray! I'd love a HD version of the PSX MGS.

Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:09 pm
Side Dealer

So MG:S is missing? :|
I'd consider buying if it were included, but I'm guessing it's PS3 platform titles only eh?

Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:24 pm
Addicted

I think MGS4 may be the only game that has ever made me cry, definitely in recent memory at least.

all I've been playing lately is Dark Souls. it actually got way too easy for me later on, so in New Game + I'm thinking I should look for ways to make it harder for myself like I did back in the day with playthroughs of Castlevania SotN. despite this the more little bits I learn about it the more I love it.

I think before I do that though I want to potentially revisit some old RPGs, namely the LUNAR games.

Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:28 pm
Comment King

Gareth Infinity wrote:
I think MGS4 may be the only game that has ever made me cry, definitely in recent memory at least.

I was fine until the end, and then you just kind of cry manly tears for Snake, especially when Otokon says the line about Snakes Life.
It doesn't include MGS:1 but you can get it from the PS store for 10 bucks, it's not HD, but it stands the test of time better than any other 3D PSX game I've ever played.

You are so good looking! I want to take you to an island and drink doqwiras out of your ass. Who is your favorite band? I like Enya! When your hat lights up I want to bang your pants off!!!
XXOO
Treelover

Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
Fresh Meat

Anyone playing Saints Row 3? I'm thinking of picking it up but never played the other 2.

Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:07 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 101  Next