ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:22 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 101  Next
 Which Video Games Are You Currently Playing? 
Side Dealer

Post Re: Which Video Games Are You Currently Playing?
Gareth Infinity wrote:
all I've been playing lately is Dark Souls. it actually got way too easy for me later on, so in New Game + I'm thinking I should look for ways to make it harder

I keep myself purposely delevelled. What SL were you when you finished & started NG+? I've still yet to break SL65 on any character.

Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:51 pm
Addicted

Crab Rangoon wrote:
I keep myself purposely delevelled. What SL were you when you finished & started NG+? I've still yet to break SL65 on any character.

I'll stop pretending like it wasn't completely my fault :lol: I think I finished at SL108. I was lucky enough to score a Black Knight Halberd in the basin and just had to go on a good bit of a grind to get the stats for it (32 STR and 18 DEX for 1-handed)...then later fell back into old RPG habits and got power hungry on further, easy grinding.

I kept telling myself the fact that it's heavy and kinda slow made it less cheap but not really. I totally spoiled my own game experience by not just setting it aside every once in a while. I finished the game with that in one hand and the Greatshield of Artorias in the other (both +5) and still moving around pretty nimbly. fuck that for NG+, I need to strip all my best stuff off and be ballsy about it. maybe even try my hand at some spellcasting with my lone attunement slot and once-ever-leveled faith and INT :lol: time will tell

Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:23 pm
Side Dealer

For the first time ever I am on XBox Live playing GOW 3. If anyone wants to add me I am BegottenPrism5, I'm too much sucky to change my tag!

Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:08 pm
Addicted

Crab Rangoon wrote:
a.tom wrote:
Back in town and back at Dark Souls . . . I love to hate it :twisted:

NG+ now, right? :lol:

(Un)fortunately not. Been out of town for a month. And I am really slowly working my way through it . . . still so many deaths ahead of me :P

Has anyone of you guys ever entered a covenant? I am actually hollow all the time so I cannot do much online play anyway but have been thinking about joining one just to see what it means . . .

Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:23 am
Line of Credit

a.tom wrote:
Crab Rangoon wrote:
a.tom wrote:
Back in town and back at Dark Souls . . . I love to hate it :twisted:

NG+ now, right? :lol:

(Un)fortunately not. Been out of town for a month. And I am really slowly working my way through it . . . still so many deaths ahead of me :P
Has anyone of you guys ever entered a covenant? I am actually hollow all the time so I cannot do much online play anyway but have been thinking about joining one just to see what it means . . .

Yes, I've been thinking of entering the Forest Hunter covenant (mainly because there are no penalties for betraying this group) but I'm sure there are more interesting ones to join. Need to check them properly before deciding.

We're all brothers here people. We are pinnacle of toy nerddom. Band together, support each other, someone might hook you up because "you're not an asshole".

Wanted + Trades + Sales + Flickr

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:32 am
Addicted

I am thinking about the dragon covenant - transform your head into a dragon head and spit fire!?! I am just not sure if there are any downsides to this permanent transformation . . .

Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:14 am
Line of Credit

a.tom wrote:
I am thinking about the dragon covenant - transform your head into a dragon head and spit fire!?! I am just not sure if there are any downsides to this permanent transformation . . .

Wow, I really need to check the covenants, I had no idea there was a similar transformation!! :lol:

We're all brothers here people. We are pinnacle of toy nerddom. Band together, support each other, someone might hook you up because "you're not an asshole".

Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:30 am
Addicted

a.tom wrote:

when you gain enough favor in that covenant you get yet another item that lets you transform even further, but I'll let you find out what all it does. the downside to the transformation is not being able to put on armor but it only lasts until your next death.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:43 pm
Addicted

Been playing Mario Kart7 for the 3DS, amazing game with zero lag when played online.
If you happen to own a 3DS I would say pick this up!

Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:20 pm
Profile WWW
Prototype

I'm also interested to know if anyone is playing Saints Row the 3rd. Anyone?

Good Transactions with:
bryce_r

Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Addicted

Crab Rangoon wrote:
So MG:S is missing? :|
I'd consider buying if it were included, but I'm guessing it's PS3 platform titles only eh?

Well Mgs 2&3 were ps2 releases and peace walker was psp. The Japanese version got Mgs 1 as well. They're more special-er than us 'mericans.

And is anyone playing umvc3? I suck at it.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:46 pm
Line of Credit

If the US or EU version included the first PSX MGS I would've picked in up on release day. Without it the collection is missing its best moment.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:18 am
Comment King

RudeBeast wrote:
If the US or EU version included the first PSX MGS I would've picked in up on release day. Without it the collection is missing its best moment.

MGS is an awesome game, one of the top 5 on PSX, best 3D game for PSX by a country mile. But MGS 2-3 have some awesome moments. The last battle in MGS3 is one of the greatest PS2 scenes ever.

You are so good looking! I want to take you to an island and drink doqwiras out of your ass. Who is your favorite band? I like Enya! When your hat lights up I want to bang your pants off!!!
XXOO
Treelover

Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:46 am
Profile WWW
Side Dealer

Geekabilly wrote:
Been playing Mario Kart7 for the 3DS, amazing game with zero lag when played online.
If you happen to own a 3DS I would say pick this up!

Please share your "Friend Code" with me - oh my, does that sound ever so silly and lame. . .

g_money wrote:
And is anyone playing umvc3? I suck at it.

You've got that standard controller pad to blame :P I never picked up UMVC3. I'll just get pwned by endless (literally, endless) combos all day, what's the point? If I know that at least TWO of my friends own the game and will play against me online, it's worth buying. Til then, I massively prefer the fair fighting in Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

RudeBeast wrote:
a.tom wrote:

Wow, I really need to check the covenants, I had no idea there was a similar transformation!! :lol:

Way of White: lowers your odds for red/blue phantoms invading - raised potential for co-op play
Sunlight Warrior: lowers odds for phantom invasions - raises co-op frequency, rewards you with miracles
Forest Hunter: PVP without risks! rewards with upgrade shards/chunks/slabs
Gravelord Servant: the worst PVP experience of your life - rewards with weapon & miracles
Chaos Servant: no PVP flux - rewards with pyromancy and a shortcut
Darkmoon Blade: wonderful PVP - rewards with talisman & miracle
Princess Guard: no PVP flux - rewards with ring & miracles
Path of the Dragon: interesting take on PVP - rewards with Dragon Scales (and transformation)
Darkwraith: unlimited invasions - rewards with sword/armor/shield

Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:17 pm
Addicted

Thanks.
Interesting . . .

Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:06 pm
Super Deformed

ChoroQ wrote:
Anyone playing Saints Row 3? I'm thinking of picking it up but never played the other 2.

I may be picking it up next week.

KFHC

KEVLO flickr

Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:10 pm
Profile WWW
Line of Credit

Crab Rangoon wrote:
Way of White: lowers your odds for red/blue phantoms invading - raised potential for co-op play
Sunlight Warrior: lowers odds for phantom invasions - raises co-op frequency, rewards you with miracles
Forest Hunter: PVP without risks! rewards with upgrade shards/chunks/slabs
Gravelord Servant: the worst PVP experience of your life - rewards with weapon & miracles
Chaos Servant: no PVP flux - rewards with pyromancy and a shortcut
Darkmoon Blade: wonderful PVP - rewards with talisman & miracle
Princess Guard: no PVP flux - rewards with ring & miracles
Path of the Dragon: interesting take on PVP - rewards with Dragon Scales (and transformation)
Darkwraith: unlimited invasions - rewards with sword/armor/shield

Yep, sticking to the Forest Hunters for the time being, I really need those slabs

Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:41 am
Addicted

I'm playing Dead Island PS3...Veeeerrryyyyyy ssslllooowwwwlllyyyyyy.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:34 am
Profile WWW
Side Dealer

RudeBeast wrote:
Yep, sticking to the Forest Hunters for the time being, I really need those slabs

Once I have a few more miracles (WoG, Gravelord Sword Dance & Greatsword Dance), one or two Occult weapons, and am around SL85 or more I plan to join the Forest again - strictly to farm chunks and slabs for finishing off some of my weapons before embarking on NG+.

I'm sadly making all Occult weapons, which means I don't come across the needed materials very often in the natural progress of the game. FML. At least at 20 STR & 30 FTH my Divine Claymore +5 already slugs for like 365 AR - can't wait for it to be in the 500+ range.

MattyBoomBatty wrote:
I'm playing Dead Island PS3...Veeeerrryyyyyy ssslllooowwwwlllyyyyyy.

Wha? Speed-run that shit!

Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:35 am
Addicted

Purchase Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet for 600 MP yesterday...
Fantastic game! :D

Trades

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:29 am
Comment King

Gmoney, what system are you playin umvc3 on? I play on ps3 but I'm going to get it for 360 soon.

I got a chance to play umvc3 on the vita and it runs perfectly. Really impressed by the vita

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:36 pm
Addicted

I'm on ps3. Psn name is coheed33. I'm really excited for the vita. I need more uncharted and on the go goodness.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:46 pm
Comment King

Add me on psn: pharcyde

My bro got uncharted for the vita as well. It looks so good.

What team are you using in umvc3? And have you been playing heroes and heralds? That mode is so dumb but fun

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:48 pm
Addicted

Haven't played in about a week so I haven't even gotten h&h update yet. My team is pretty much captain America and then a bunch of other people I suck with. Cap is the only one I can sometimes get things going with. I used to do ok with Morrigan and tron but I've lost the touch. I'm too aggressive for my own good, plus I pretty much never use assists or know how to put together crazy combos using them. I enjoy ssf4 a lot more.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:52 pm
Comment King

g_money wrote:
. I enjoy ssf4 a lot more.

Me too, it's way more fun and not as much button mashing and infinite stupid combos.

You are so good looking! I want to take you to an island and drink doqwiras out of your ass. Who is your favorite band? I like Enya! When your hat lights up I want to bang your pants off!!!
XXOO
Treelover

Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 101  Next