ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:12 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 101  Next
 Which Video Games Are You Currently Playing? 
Addicted

Post Re: Which Video Games Are You Currently Playing?
damaged Bryan wrote:
g_money wrote:
. I enjoy ssf4 a lot more.

Me too, it's way more fun and not as much button mashing and infinite stupid combos.

Those infinite combos annoy me as I don't see how that would be an enjoyable game experience to only concentrate on doing only the same moves over and over. That's just me. Im also far too aggressive with street fighter as well. Some people do punish me for just going all out sometimes but cammy's speed helps me with wake ups and setting things up. I had a few good comebacks playing last night against the usual akuma/ONI/Ryu users. They get very predictable

Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:48 pm
Super Deformed

g_money wrote:
the usual akuma/ONI/Ryu users

This alone has made me stop playing online. It's so frustrating playing against the same four or five boring-ass shotoclones. Well, that and I don't actually own an AE disc, just Super, so I can't download the 2012 update until I get that.

The new Sonic game, Sonic Generations, is surprisingly fun and challenging so far (I think I'm about halfway through). I added it to my Gamefly queue just for sharts and giggles, but I'm glad I checked it out. The way they handled the stages and how there's 2D and 3D 'Acts' for each is really well done.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:39 pm
Addicted

MattyBoomBatty wrote:
I'm playing Dead Island PS3...Veeeerrryyyyyy ssslllooowwwwlllyyyyyy.

Crab Rangoon wrote:
Wha? Speed-run that shit!

No way Papa J...I like my games to last. I do every side quest and kill every zombie. I currently have $20 000 in my kit. I'm about to go upgrade on EVERYTHING.
The respawning zombies is a bit weak though but I guess they needed to put more OOMPH into the game.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:05 am
Profile WWW
Side Dealer

My wife and I purchased a Wii for Christmas, just to be able to buy the new LoZ:Skyward Sword. It's a lot of fun so far, and the graphics, are a lot better than I was expecting, (although I really wish I had the option of playing in HD). I'm also going to be grabbing Sonic: Colors, which I've heard is a vast improvement over any other Sonic game that's been previously released. Anyone here play it yet?

My Want's List is as follows:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=38572

2 Face, or OG Nag, any except R. Fink tribute.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Toy Prince

I've had a serious pixel craving lately so I've been alternating between TMNT on GBA and a really cool browser game called Slayin.

TMNT is basically everything the Scott Pilgrim game and Castle Crashers tried to be. A spiritual successor to River City Ransom with fluid combat, a not-too-distracting leveling and upgrade system and pretty interesting bosses. I can't believe this game gets no love.

slipstar, if you've got a PC with some power you can look into Dolphin. It's a gamecube emulator that can run Wii and will also upscale. Yeah yeah I know it's not as elegant as having a nice console attached to your TV but it's better than nothing. If you're interested, you can take a peek at some shots of Skyward Sword running on it:

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx16 ... P01-51.png
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx16 ... P01-62.png
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx16 ... 01-134.png
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx16 ... 01-136.png
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx16 ... 01-178.png
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx16 ... 01-242.png
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx16 ... 01-298.png
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx16 ... 01-382.png
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx16 ... 01-413.png

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:44 am
Line of Credit

^^^ Those pictures are insane! I've never seen the original but these look amazing, makes me wanna pick up the wii version!
Oh, I also love Slayin :D

We're all brothers here people. We are pinnacle of toy nerddom. Band together, support each other, someone might hook you up because "you're not an asshole".

Wanted + Trades + Sales + Flickr

Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:13 am
Mr. Grumpy™

Anyone else out there play NHL12 for PS3?

I'm about ready to throw my new controller out the window. I can never play a fucking season on this game! I'll win the first game but it never autosaves then I'll get into the 2nd game and it will freeze. Now it's happening on the first game. I had one season start but the game had all theses confusing autosaves in the game utility file for the one season. Three autosaves? Christ on a Bicycle if this happens one more time I'm going to put my own head through a wall.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:48 pm
Profile WWW
Line of Credit

DLC for Dark Souls... Not available yet but after almost 200hrs on Dark Souls I definitely know what I'm gonna play next!! :twisted:

We're all brothers here people. We are pinnacle of toy nerddom. Band together, support each other, someone might hook you up because "you're not an asshole".

Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:04 pm
Prototype

Lixx wrote:

I'm about ready to throw my new controller out the window. I can never play a fucking season on this game! I'll win the first game but it never autosaves then I'll get into the 2nd game and it will freeze. Now it's happening on the first game. I had one season start but the game had all theses confusing autosaves in the game utility file for the one season. Three autosaves? Christ on a Bicycle if this happens one more time I'm going to put my own head through a wall.

I can usually play about 3 games till it freezes...on PS3. It has really slowed my season down. I haven't checked their forums to see if a lot of people have reported it. What PS3 do you have? The slimmer one or one of the big old guys?

Good Transactions with:
bryce_r

Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Addicted

RudeBeast wrote:
DLC for Dark Souls... Not available yet but after almost 200hrs on Dark Souls I definitely know what I'm gonna play next!! :twisted:

It is just a rumor, isn't it?!?
Still not finished with my first playthrough, but still the best game I played since demon's souls :twisted:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:26 pm
Mr. Grumpy™

gatchabert wrote:
Lixx wrote:

I can usually play about 3 games till it freezes...on PS3. It has really slowed my season down. I haven't checked their forums to see if a lot of people have reported it. What PS3 do you have? The slimmer one or one of the big old guys?

Slimmer one. So it's not just me?

Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:28 pm
Profile WWW
Addicted

The other day I played the first "a" rank I've seen on ssf4. He was the 2nd or 3rd ranked Ryu. First round he nearly perfected me, second I luckily connected with an ultra combo to beat him, which must've pissed him off cause third round he beat me down.

I just picked up castlevania:los and assassins creed 1&2 as I've never played them and it cost me $20 for all of them. I think I'm gonna get the vita when it releases. I almost got a 3ds the other day but talked myself out of it for the psv

Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:03 pm
Line of Credit

a.tom wrote:
RudeBeast wrote:

It is just a rumor, isn't it?!?
Still not finished with my first playthrough, but still the best game I played since demon's souls :twisted:

Yes, a rumour that is starting to surface :)
http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/exc ... ming-soon/

Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:24 pm
Toy Prince

Currently playing the Shadow of the Colossus/Ico re release double pack. Finished shadow again, starting Ico soon.

Also, Skate 3 always and debating on whether or not to get MW3.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:12 pm
Mini Boss

ConnerForrest wrote:
Currently playing the Shadow of the Colossus/Ico re release double pack. Finished shadow again, starting.

Love Shadow of the Colossus!!!
Such a great game. Just you, your horse and 16 amazingly huge colossi.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:15 pm
Profile WWW
Toy Prince

Lalo wrote:
ConnerForrest wrote:
Currently playing the Shadow of the Colossus/Ico re release double pack. Finished shadow again, starting.

Love Shadow of the Colossus!!!
Such a great game. Just you, your horse and 16 amazingly huge colossi.

Yes! And it still looks good after all these years. I love simplicity of it, but it is still fairly deep in regards to the story.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:17 pm
Mini Boss

yup, love it on hd

Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:21 pm
Profile WWW
Toy Prince

Lalo wrote:
yup, love it on hd

Just makes it that much better. This will be my first time playing Ico though. I slept on it the first time around.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:28 pm
Comment King

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bifmj1O3D24&list=FLmUEl0BZ05K9XYKMTeD9oZw&index=1&feature=plpp_video
god i wish i had this on PC

flickr

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:00 pm
Profile WWW
Post Pimp

To anyone playing UMvC3 on PS3- drop me a line! My user name is "hellopike" I'd love to play some people who won't just choose Wesker, Dante and the dude from tha Zombie Game with the camera and then just wipe me out in about 15 seconds! :)

Website! Instagram! Flickr! Wanted! for sale!

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:21 pm
Profile WWW
Toy Prince

Hellopike, I am thinking of getting that - if you are referring to Marvel vs Capcom 3. Do you know if it is still like $60?

Oh, and I am on PS3!

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:29 pm
Addicted

ConnerForrest wrote:
Hellopike, I am thinking of getting that - if you are referring to Marvel vs Capcom 3. Do you know if it is still like $60?

Oh, and I am on PS3!

Ultimate marvel vs Capcom 3 runs for $40 new. You could probably find a used one a little cheaper. I would've sold you mine if you brought it up last week. I ended up giving my copy to a friend in a little trade.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:59 pm
Prototype

So...after Lixx had posted his issue with NHL12, we have been exchanging pm msgs about the issue as well as posting it on EA's forum for NHL12. I read a few more threads on their forum and one thread kinda got to me so...I posted a bit of a rant. I wonder if they're going to do anything to me...

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/15/7923979.page#19371908

Good Transactions with:
bryce_r

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:05 am
Profile YIM WWW
Comment King

downloading the beta

5&A Dime
VinylPulse
Super7
S7xSD IG

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:37 am
Profile WWW
Prototype

Asura's Wrath demo seemed interesting. Might be worth it if you like that style of game play.
I'm thinking of playing Dante's again.

Good Transactions with:
bryce_r

Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 101  Next