ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:22 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 85  Next
 MISHKA 
S7 Royalty

Post Re: MISHKA
I'm so glad that Joel is really getting out there. Such a sincere guy, and an absolute inspiration. Deserves every bit of exposure possible!!

Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:54 pm
Profile WWW
Side Dealer

So who's got the french connection?

My Want's List is as follows:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=38572

2 Face, or OG Nag, any except R. Fink tribute.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Side Dealer

there were several sold through email lottery, so that probably explains it.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:52 pm
Addicted

That's very sad.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I WANT BADLY!

MY TRADE BAIT

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:02 am
Profile WWW
Side Dealer

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:10 am
Site Admin

What are you guys talking about?

TiredChildren Design
To Write Love on Her Arms (My Day Job)

Trades / Unpainted PK Wants / Micro Wants / Wishlist

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:17 am
Profile WWW
Shig bootleg that made it to the bay in France, one of the 3 online lottery winners

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:31 am
Site Admin

Unreal.

TiredChildren Design
To Write Love on Her Arms (My Day Job)

Trades / Unpainted PK Wants / Micro Wants / Wishlist

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:32 am
Profile WWW
Side Dealer

I've noticed alot of good toy's are being flipped from France..

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:40 am
Comment King

Stone wrote:

bollocks...... take a look at ebay.com and you can found that 99 % of PK or MVH are flipped from usa, thanks you :mrgreen:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:45 am
Comment King

in fact, france or usa, flipper sucks

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:47 am
S7 Royalty

I still dont get why the fuck every time theres a crazy auction or a lottery, people still cant keep quiet till its over. People act like, "oh I'll just say something cryptic, noone will get it."
Nope you just blew up the spot more.

and no I dont collect these and I'm not goin for that one, just saying in general.

WANTED:
BUTANOHANA / Gargamel

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:48 am
Side Dealer

kikaiju wrote:
Stone wrote:

bollocks...... take a look at ebay.com and you can found that 99 % of PK or MVH are flipped from usa, thanks you :mrgreen:

:lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:17 am
Side Dealer

EVOM wrote:
I still dont get why the fuck every time theres a crazy auction or a lottery, people still cant keep quiet till its over. People act like, "oh I'll just say something cryptic, noone will get it."
Nope you just blew up the spot more.

and no I dont collect these and I'm not goin for that one, just saying in general.

I don't feel that I need to defend what I said. I watched it go from 600 to 900 in 2 minutes, before I left a "Cryptic" message. It's not really a secret, it was already all the buzz on twitter. The flipper put every single "Hot" word, you can think of, guaranteeing that it would be seen by the public

Anyone that's interested in this is most likely already bidding on it, nobody is getting it for a good price, and even though I would love to see the seller, get the lowest amount possible. Keeping quiet hasn't hurt any of his past sales.

We all hope that nobody else will see the auction's we're interested in, and if it was a mislabeled, and hidden gem, I'd keep quiet, but this sort of toy never is.

I mean no offense, and none was taken Evom, but sometimes I think we try to trick ourselves into thinking the stuff we like is in a little bubble. Chances are if your not searching non-stop for the keyword nag on e-bay, than you won't be the kind of guy that's going to spend 1500 on a bootleg.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:21 am
Profile YIM WWW
Side Dealer

slipstar01 wrote:
Chances are if you're not searching non-stop for the keyword nag on e-bay, than you won't be the kind of guy that's going to spend 1500 on a bootleg.

very good way of putting it. this is true. not to mention: any hyped item will always fetch a crazy price regardless if it's a bid auction. what's the difference between 800 and 1,000, they're both still unreasonable. And if it's buy-it-now at a decent price, it will last 5 minutes tops.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:27 am
S7 Royalty

My bad, I dont do twitter and I was just speaking more generally. In this case it really didnt matter and I appologize. It just seems most lotteries get talked about these days. and it is a rule of this board to not do so is it not?

WANTED:
BUTANOHANA / Gargamel

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:43 am
S7 Royalty

so then we all need to just start pm'ing this stuff to each other more and board posting less... i really feel like as a community we need to stay tight like glue but since this board is publicly visible i can see where EVOM is coming from in terms of posting about lotteries in threads and not just going underground rail road status about it...

eckotyper wrote:
$30 overdraft is better than flipper prices!

Twitter: Toysaresanity
Wants:http://skullbrain.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=38807

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:19 am
Profile WWW
Side Dealer

coma21 wrote:
so then we all need to just start pm'ing this stuff to each other more and board posting less... i really feel like as a community we need to stay tight like glue but since this board is publicly visible i can see where EVOM is coming from in terms of posting about lotteries in threads and not just going underground rail road status about it...

I can totally agree with this, and I do understand what Evom was talking about. Sometimes, I think it's a good thing to call this shit out, instead of letting it slide by all the time. What sucks even more is that it's a board member selling it. (I was p.m.ed about who it is, but it's really easy to figure out, especially if you keep your eyes out for customs.)

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
Comment King

At this point, the $900 BIN it started at will look reasonable once it finishes. I think this is a cool figure, and I entered the lottery. Not sure I believe its a $1000+ figure though just because Shig painted it in a camo pattern. It's an okay camo job, but $1000 good???

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:05 am
Side Dealer

EVOM wrote:
It just seems most lotteries get talked about these days. and it is a rule of this board to not do so is it not?

My bad as well, I guess I need to re-read the board rules myself. If that's the case, I apologize as well, I know that there's a good "tried and true" reason, for all the rules that are in place. Even this wasn't of consequence, someone sees this posted, and thinks it's all good an well to post something else in the future. Then eventually someone gets screwed, all because I didn't take the time to read the rules. Even if I don't see it, it eventually affects others, and I don't want that, I've just seen a lot of shit getting sold, off the boards lately, and it's really bumming me out.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:07 am
Profile YIM WWW
Mini Boss

slipstar01 wrote:
coma21 wrote:

I can totally agree with this, and I do understand what Evom was talking about. Sometimes, I think it's a good thing to call this shit out, instead of letting it slide by all the time. What sucks even more is that it's a board member selling it. (I was p.m.ed about who it is, but it's really easy to figure out, especially if you keep your eyes out for customs.)

who is it. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would appreciate knowing who it is so they can avoid hooking them up in the future.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:17 am
Side Dealer

coma21 wrote:
so then we all need to just start pm'ing this stuff to each other more and board posting less...

exactly..........

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:38 am
Addicted

keiboba wrote:
At this point, the $900 BIN it started at will look reasonable once it finishes. I think this is a cool figure, and I entered the lottery. Not sure I believe its a $1000+ figure though just because Shig painted it in a camo pattern. It's an okay camo job, but $1000 good???

Kiyoka Camo > Shig Camo

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:25 pm
Comment King

Significantly better in my opinion. I've seen "home brew" camo all over living in Michigan and this one on the Bay reminds me of some of those poor jobs. Kiyoka's camos are just tight as hell. This one just looks like the camo colors very loosely sprayed. To each their own, just surprised no one else has mentioned it.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:05 pm
Side Dealer

keiboba wrote:
Significantly better in my opinion. I've seen "home brew" camo all over living in Michigan and this one on the Bay reminds me of some of those poor jobs. Kiyoka's camos are just tight as hell. This one just looks like the camo colors very loosely sprayed. To each their own, just surprised no one else has mentioned it.

That's what I'm saying, us Michiganders have homebrew camo on lockdown.

To be honest though I think that rough look is what Shigeru was going for, like his "Nam" Nags, I think they're supposed to look like real camo from the fighting fields, wheras Kiyoka's is more B-52 Bomber camo.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 85  Next